BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Shannon P.
Edmonton, AB
There is nothing more satisfying then removing a nose strip. I like these pores strips better than the black masks that are all over social media. These things get the job done.
Samantha P.
Anjou, QC
Such an Amazing product. Have used biore for years and this is an amazing product to remove blackheads.

Julie-Anne T.
Those works better on my nose than the regular ones. It doens't remove all the blackheads but it removes the majority of them. Those are the most effective that I have tried yet.
Nicole C.
I love this strip! It really deep cleans me skin and really met my expectations! It's really effective and pulls out my white and blackheads! Amazing value for the price and I buy it every time I run out!!
Bronwyn H.
These are fun but not what I would consider part of my serious skin regime. The strips take out sebum but can also irritate the dermis and leave you feeling SUPER dry and tight.
Amelia B.
I use pore strips all the time I live by them these are amazing ones and you definitely see a difference but I wouldn't say they are cheap for pore strips I would also not advise on really sensitive skin
Sonia B.
Best pore strips! They are the most effective and leave my face feeling clean. Doesn’t get everything out but good for the price and would continue to use weekly and repurchase product! Would recommend.
Sarah A.
Bower park, Gateside
Had high hopes for these pore strips but they werent met. Didnt really do anything for me other than dry the skin out on my nose quite badly. Packaging is nice but not amazing.
Ashleigh W.
Winnipeg, MB
Love these. Always use them if I have somewhere special to go cause they work so great. And is it gross that it's extremely satisfying to stare at all the junk it pulled out ?!
It is amazing how it extracts all the impurities from the face, if you are looking for something to say goodbye to black dots this is definitely the product you are looking for
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?