Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
There is nothing more satisfying then removing a nose strip. I like these pores strips better than the black masks that are all over social media. These things get the job done.
Those works better on my nose than the regular ones. It doens't remove all the blackheads but it removes the majority of them. Those are the most effective that I have tried yet.
I love this strip! It really deep cleans me skin and really met my expectations! It's really effective and pulls out my white and blackheads! Amazing value for the price and I buy it every time I run out!!
These are fun but not what I would consider part of my serious skin regime. The strips take out sebum but can also irritate the dermis and leave you feeling SUPER dry and tight.
I use pore strips all the time I live by them these are amazing ones and you definitely see a difference but I wouldn't say they are cheap for pore strips I would also not advise on really sensitive skin
Best pore strips! They are the most effective and leave my face feeling clean. Doesn’t get everything out but good for the price and would continue to use weekly and repurchase product! Would recommend.
Had high hopes for these pore strips but they werent met. Didnt really do anything for me other than dry the skin out on my nose quite badly. Packaging is nice but not amazing.
Love these. Always use them if I have somewhere special to go cause they work so great. And is it gross that it's extremely satisfying to stare at all the junk it pulled out ?!
It is amazing how it extracts all the impurities from the face, if you are looking for something to say goodbye to black dots this is definitely the product you are looking for
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos