BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Lucia L.
I loooovvevee them! They work just great the only reason i dont give them five stars is because i wish there were more strips but only because i really love them they work magic in your skin specially with the stubborn balckheads. They're just great!! ;)
Jillian B.
Nanaimo, BC
These pore strips did not workout that we'll for me. Every so often I enjoy using a pore strip but I don't reach for these ones ever. I find they don't really work.
Winnie S.
Vancouver
Use this stuff every couple weeks or so! Really does work like a charm and i thoroughly enjoy seeing all the work it does when I peel it off! Really the only nose strips I ever use
Rosie K.
The best on the market! I tried so many masks, nose strips they don't do anything but this is amazing i use it once or twice a week so my nose doesn't look that bad
bri P.
Maple Ridge
These are amazing. I’ve boughten them many times they helped minimize my pores and got rid of some blackheads I had on my nose very easy and gentle to peel off face
Helaina M.
I thought this product was really good. It got most of my blackheads out and moisturized my nose as well. A little on the expensive side but a good product nothing less. Would recommend.
Karalyn H.
Saskatoon, SK
Loved it! Really pulled all the dirt and grime from my nose . And I have huge pores so it really helped me clean them up . My skin is oily to combination. I would recommend this product.
Angel L.
SURREY, BC
These work! Just tried them. Make sure you wet your nose first!!! I don't think it got rid of every single blackhead but I could definitely see some on the strip.
Julie W.
Fredericton, NB
I received Bioré charcoal strips to try and review, and let me say this, I am not in the least not disappointed. After using them twice I do notice a difference with my super oily nose - it isn't as bad at the end of a work day as usual. Since I have oily skin and large pores in some areas I am prone to blackheads but these seem to be doing a great job of trying to get them out. I will be purchasing more when I run out and am adding them to my regular routine!
Hailey M.
Saint, QC
Me and my friend tries this at a sleep over and it for sure cleaned my face. I love Bioré and their products! It feels good and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?