Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I loooovvevee them! They work just great the only reason i dont give them five stars is because i wish there were more strips but only because i really love them they work magic in your skin specially with the stubborn balckheads. They're just great!! ;)
These pore strips did not workout that we'll for me. Every so often I enjoy using a pore strip but I don't reach for these ones ever. I find they don't really work.
Use this stuff every couple weeks or so! Really does work like a charm and i thoroughly enjoy seeing all the work it does when I peel it off! Really the only nose strips I ever use
The best on the market! I tried so many masks, nose strips they don't do anything but this is amazing i use it once or twice a week so my nose doesn't look that bad
These are amazing. I’ve boughten them many times they helped minimize my pores and got rid of some blackheads I had on my nose very easy and gentle to peel off face
I thought this product was really good. It got most of my blackheads out and moisturized my nose as well. A little on the expensive side but a good product nothing less. Would recommend.
Loved it! Really pulled all the dirt and grime from my nose . And I have huge pores so it really helped me clean them up . My skin is oily to combination. I would recommend this product.
These work! Just tried them. Make sure you wet your nose first!!! I don't think it got rid of every single blackhead but I could definitely see some on the strip.
I received Bioré charcoal strips to try and review, and let me say this, I am not in the least not disappointed. After using them twice I do notice a difference with my super oily nose - it isn't as bad at the end of a work day as usual. Since I have oily skin and large pores in some areas I am prone to blackheads but these seem to be doing a great job of trying to get them out. I will be purchasing more when I run out and am adding them to my regular routine!
Me and my friend tries this at a sleep over and it for sure cleaned my face. I love Bioré and their products! It feels good and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin!
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos