Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,197 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Bioré Ultra Deep Cleansing Pore Strips combats dirt and oil making it harder for pores around the nose area. It's wonderful. I love to use it. It's refreshing and it does everything it promises. I do not regret using it.
j ai des points noirs tres visible j ai essayé bcp de marque mais losque j ai fait cette découverte de ce produit j ai pas changé deja 3 ans d utilisation meilleur découvert elimine point noirs sur place et donne impression pors recerer
This did not work too well for me. First off, applying it was not as easy as with other similar products i've tried before: it just wouldn't stick right. Didn't remove much of the blackheads either. Nope, not going to repurchase this one.
I used the strips once and I liked it, but I never really find blackhead strips that work REALLY well on my face. Some blackheads get removed, but many stay there. Maybe it's something I'm doing wrong, but I think there are better though.
Good quality, but quite hard to apply to nose. Pretty harsh on the skin when you remove it. Bought at Superdrug for a pretty good price. It was effective and pulled out lots of blackheads however could still see them around the creases.
Does its job, pulls out all the nasties on your face. I'd recommend putting on some baking soda before applying it in the areas you're going to be using it on. Then rinse off the baking soda so it does an even better job. My nose felt super smooth but it wasn't anything special.
As someone with extremely oily and blackhead prone skin, these strips made a noticeable difference to its appearance while also making it feel firmer. As a result, I've purchased these strips numerous times and would definitely buy again!
When I first started using Biorè nose strips I did not like them at all, I didn’t honk they did anything at all but as time as went in I have started to love them! They get all the whiteheads out of my nose and leave it feeling super soft! A nice base for my make up to apply too ✨
the first time i used this product i wasn't very sure as it didn't seem to work as effectively as i hoped it would but the second time, i left it on a few minutes longer than stated on the box and it is so gentle to the skin and really lifts the dirt out from under!! amazing!!
This product works well, but didn't clear up my nose as much as I wanted it to. Fun for sleepovers though! The reason I gave it 3 stars is the price, although it's not the best pore strip I've used, boiré is a really inexpensive brand that is sold in places like Superdrug, boots and savers in the Uk.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos