BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Danieli S.
Bioré Ultra Deep Cleansing Pore Strips combats dirt and oil making it harder for pores around the nose area. It's wonderful. I love to use it. It's refreshing and it does everything it promises. I do not regret using it.
H o.
oujda
j ai des points noirs tres visible j ai essayé  bcp de marque mais losque j ai fait cette découverte  de ce produit j ai pas changé  deja 3 ans d utilisation meilleur découvert  elimine point noirs sur place et donne impression pors recerer
Alexandra M.
EINDHOVEN
This did not work too well for me. First off, applying it was not as easy as with other similar products i've tried before: it just wouldn't stick right. Didn't remove much of the blackheads either. Nope, not going to repurchase this one.
Suza S.
I used the strips once and I liked it, but I never really find blackhead strips that work REALLY well on my face. Some blackheads get removed, but many stay there. Maybe it's something I'm doing wrong, but I think there are better though.
Abi A.
Good quality, but quite hard to apply to nose. Pretty harsh on the skin when you remove it. Bought at Superdrug for a pretty good price. It was effective and pulled out lots of blackheads however could still see them around the creases.
Aisha A.
Does its job, pulls out all the nasties on your face. I'd recommend putting on some baking soda before applying it in the areas you're going to be using it on. Then rinse off the baking soda so it does an even better job. My nose felt super smooth but it wasn't anything special.
Beth P.
Newcastle upon tyne, Tyne and wear
As someone with extremely oily and blackhead prone skin, these strips made a noticeable difference to its appearance while also making it feel firmer. As a result, I've purchased these strips numerous times and would definitely buy again!
Laura B.
Liverpool
When I first started using Biorè nose strips I did not like them at all, I didn’t honk they did anything at all but as time as went in I have started to love them! They get all the whiteheads out of my nose and leave it feeling super soft! A nice base for my make up to apply too ✨
Shannon C.
fife
the first time i used this product i wasn't very sure as it didn't seem to work as effectively as i hoped it would but the second time, i left it on a few minutes longer than stated on the box and it is so gentle to the skin and really lifts the dirt out from under!! amazing!!
Lauren B.
Sidcuo, Kent
This product works well, but didn't clear up my nose as much as I wanted it to. Fun for sleepovers though! The reason I gave it 3 stars is the price, although it's not the best pore strip I've used, boiré is a really inexpensive brand that is sold in places like Superdrug, boots and savers in the Uk.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?