Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,195 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
This is very good at taking out any black and whiteheads but I found it didn't take out all my black and whiteheads. But it still very fun to do with your friends. The price is very good and not too exspensive
Pretty good does its job! My area is my nose and it works fairly well. I like the fact its a strip so you can see that its worked and all that came out. The strip is well made to get the targeted areas.
I really did not like this product due to false advertisement. Very disappointing. I had bought it for my boyfriend for his blackheads and after following the directions properly we had removed the strip to notice that it had not taken any blackheads out! Not a great product
These actually work! Usually I get them when they’re on sale and they do give your skin a very clean, scrubbed down feeling. I wouldn’t use them more than once every two weeks - especially if you have sensitive skin - but give them a try!
I think for the price, this was a great product. It is easy to use with clear instructions. There was no overpowering smell and deemed to be very effective at removing blackheads and/or whiteheads
I been watching videos of Facebook and YouTube almost it's every where on social media. I thought why not give it a try. Tbh I find it way better then any other blackhead recoding products it's easy to put on and use.
I think these are the best product that this line has! I notice sooo many more blackheads when I remove the strip than the normal strips! They are so effective in what they claim to do! I would recommend
Thesw deep cleansing charcoal strips ar3 really helpful in peeling off the ugly dead black and white heads. It also leaves your nose skin smooth and silky. After using this strips you will be free from black heads for at least 2 weeks.
My boyfriend and I both use these together. He suffers from worse blackheads than I do however we both love them and both have the most clear nose because of these strips. Also a fun bonding activity to do with your significant other!
These didn’t really work for me, the packaging wasn’t the best, and the product really hurt my nose. This didn’t clean my skin, it made it worse and my nose was so red after usage. Wouldn’t recommend.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos