BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Malila D.
This is very good at taking out any black and whiteheads but I found it didn't take out all my black and whiteheads. But it still very fun to do with your friends. The price is very good and not too exspensive
Gina V.
Surrey, BC
Pretty good does its job! My area is my nose and it works fairly well. I like the fact its a strip so you can see that its worked and all that came out. The strip is well made to get the targeted areas.
patrycia c.
montreal
I really did not like this product due to false advertisement. Very disappointing. I had bought it for my boyfriend for his blackheads and after following the directions properly we had removed the strip to notice that it had not taken any blackheads out! Not a great product
Alisa K.
Orleans, ON
These actually work! Usually I get them when they’re on sale and they do give your skin a very clean, scrubbed down feeling. I wouldn’t use them more than once every two weeks - especially if you have sensitive skin - but give them a try!
Jackie H.
I think for the price, this was a great product. It is easy to use with clear instructions. There was no overpowering smell and deemed to be very effective at removing blackheads and/or whiteheads
Jasmine K.
NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE, NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE
I been watching videos of Facebook and YouTube almost it's every where on social media. I thought why not give it a try. Tbh I find it way better then any other blackhead recoding products it's easy to put on and use.
Dana M.
London, ON
I think these are the best product that this line has! I notice sooo many more blackheads when I remove the strip than the normal strips! They are so effective in what they claim to do! I would recommend
Shahra J.
Thesw deep cleansing charcoal strips ar3 really helpful in peeling off the ugly dead black and white heads. It also leaves your nose skin smooth and silky. After using this strips you will be free from black heads for at least 2 weeks.
Cassie A.
Guelph
My boyfriend and I both use these together. He suffers from worse blackheads than I do however we both love them and both have the most clear nose because of these strips. Also a fun bonding activity to do with your significant other!
Makayla B.
These didn’t really work for me, the packaging wasn’t the best, and the product really hurt my nose. This didn’t clean my skin, it made it worse and my nose was so red after usage. Wouldn’t recommend.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?