Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,197 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Has slits to really apply to all the angles of your nose. Just wet it down and let it dry, simple. Definitely pulls out a good amount of gunk. I’ve used them numerous times and will definitely continue.
They clean my pores pretty well. I like using them. I’ve used them a few times and I like the way that they make my skin feel. They were decently effective. They didn’t completely clear my nose like I wanted. There is definitely room for improvements.
These work so well at cleaning out my pores on my nose. They are easy to use and the instructions are easy to understand and follow. They have no smell and work well at sticking to the nose area and cleaning out the dirt.
Purchased at: Target
okay so i don’t know if this is just me but i have a problem with the strip staying on until it dries. i have to hold it down which makes it feel gross and it never gets between the creases of my nose, no matter how hard i try! there is room for improvement!
These charcoal pore strips are amazing! I bought some at my local Walmart and they were a pretty good price. Not too pricey. The packaging was solid and attributive. I would recommend this to others. It makes your skin so soft and really opens up your pores!
Purchased at: Walmart
These pore strips get all the dirt and grime out. I was for sure a skeptic about these things, but I wasn’t disappointed. They aren’t that gentle though, they stick to your skin and it’s a little painful when peeling them off, it’s nothing unbearable though.
It's so expensive for only a couple of strips. It works by get rock solid on your nose and it kinda hurts. I feel for the price and the pain of it that it should've gotten a lot more than it did. I would not buy them but if a friend had them I would use it.
This is a great product. The only reason why I have to rate it at a 3 star is because I have very sensitive skin and this was pretty harsh on my skin, other than that it is a very good product that isn't very expensive.
Its a good product kind of confusing sometimes works sometimes don’t is kind of pricey but when works does the job good i would use it now and then in a quick routine to clean my noise in a fast way when it does the job
Yes. Please. Yes. I don't know why but anything that says it's charcoal I'm like give it to me now, I need to buy all the charcoal things. I feel like it just cleans out my pores even more! And who doesn't love a pore strip?
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos