BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
member-34d19
Has slits to really apply to all the angles of your nose. Just wet it down and let it dry, simple. Definitely pulls out a good amount of gunk. I’ve used them numerous times and will definitely continue.
sky✌🏼️ E.
Louisville
They clean my pores pretty well. I like using them. I’ve used them a few times and I like the way that they make my skin feel. They were decently effective. They didn’t completely clear my nose like I wanted. There is definitely room for improvements.
Kandy B.
Seligman, AZ
These work so well at cleaning out my pores on my nose. They are easy to use and the instructions are easy to understand and follow. They have no smell and work well at sticking to the nose area and cleaning out the dirt.
Chelsea E.
Fresno
Purchased at: Target
okay so i don’t know if this is just me but i have a problem with the strip staying on until it dries. i have to hold it down which makes it feel gross and it never gets between the creases of my nose, no matter how hard i try! there is room for improvement!
Hannah F.
Kokomo
These charcoal pore strips are amazing! I bought some at my local Walmart and they were a pretty good price. Not too pricey. The packaging was solid and attributive. I would recommend this to others. It makes your skin so soft and really opens up your pores!
ᴍᴇɢᴀɴ ʜ.
Flomaton
Purchased at: Walmart
These pore strips get all the dirt and grime out. I was for sure a skeptic about these things, but I wasn’t disappointed. They aren’t that gentle though, they stick to your skin and it’s a little painful when peeling them off, it’s nothing unbearable though.
Triniti S.
It's so expensive for only a couple of strips. It works by get rock solid on your nose and it kinda hurts. I feel for the price and the pain of it that it should've gotten a lot more than it did. I would not buy them but if a friend had them I would use it.
Nina C.
This is a great product. The only reason why I have to rate it at a 3 star is because I have very sensitive skin and this was pretty harsh on my skin, other than that it is a very good product that isn't very expensive.
bekarbk ..
Its a good product kind of confusing sometimes works sometimes don’t is kind of pricey but when works does the job good i would use it now and then in a quick routine to clean my noise in a fast way when it does the job
Lorann S.
GRANDVIEW, TX
Yes. Please. Yes. I don't know why but anything that says it's charcoal I'm like give it to me now, I need to buy all the charcoal things. I feel like it just cleans out my pores even more! And who doesn't love a pore strip?
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?