BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Zela M.
I've been using these pore strips for years but it's only been this year that I've used the charcoal ones. When I feel like my nose is super clogged, I use one of these and it removes 90% of my whiteheads. I can notice a difference especially when I put concealer on my nose. My concealer looks less cakey after I use a strip.
Emily L.
This product did help with removing black heads around my T-zone. I bought it at my local Superdrug (drugstore) and it was worth the price to me. However it was painful to remove, especially in the area just under and around the eyes.
Ellie D.
Newcastle upon tyne
I will admit I did have higher expectations for this product then what I seemed to receive. It does work well on blackheads but only picks up a few at a time. I expected from such great reviews that it would be a lot better then it was
Sarah S.
Gateshead, Tyne and Wear
These are alright in my opinion but I wouldn't say they were great. They do pull out a few blackheads but they never pull out more than a handful every time. So don't expect miracles. They're not the cheapest pore strips either so in my opinion they're not worth the money.
Makayla M.
Port Colborne
This was my first time trying Bioré and it worked great! it took out all of my blackheads and I didn't hurt much. The product met my expectations and I would recommend buying it, especially if you don't want to spend lots of money!
Shanna B.
Tower Drive, GOUROCK
I'm always hesitant when it comes to nose strips just because some are quite harsh on the skin however the Bioré charcoal nose strips are fab. I use these regularly and pick them up from local drug stores. Affordable and work great.
Kate D.
Ipswich
These strips aren't what I expected them to be. They weren't as effective as the usual charcoal mask, and it kinda hurts! Bought from Tesco (convenient) but wouldn't be using again as unfortunately it didn't do what it said it would!
Alison M.
These strips were really easy to use. Pop them over your nose wait for 5/10 minutes and the proof is on the strip. You can see all the gunk that's come out of your pores!! Leaving skin feeling fresh and looking bright and cleansed.
Heather R.
Alliston , ON
I try to use these just once every couple weeks but it's hard not to get addicted. It's so satisfying doing these and I do find the charcoal ones to work a bit better. I will buy these again they're easy to get my hands on and do the trick!
Lauren B.
Manchester
Who doesnt want to see all your gross blackheaded sebumness on a black pore strip?? Using these comfortably makes my top 5 weekly hobbies. Best bit is mining for treasure once you peel it off. dont lie girls-youve inspected that pad.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?