Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,196 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I've been using these pore strips for years but it's only been this year that I've used the charcoal ones. When I feel like my nose is super clogged, I use one of these and it removes 90% of my whiteheads. I can notice a difference especially when I put concealer on my nose. My concealer looks less cakey after I use a strip.
This product did help with removing black heads around my T-zone. I bought it at my local Superdrug (drugstore) and it was worth the price to me. However it was painful to remove, especially in the area just under and around the eyes.
I will admit I did have higher expectations for this product then what I seemed to receive. It does work well on blackheads but only picks up a few at a time. I expected from such great reviews that it would be a lot better then it was
These are alright in my opinion but I wouldn't say they were great. They do pull out a few blackheads but they never pull out more than a handful every time. So don't expect miracles. They're not the cheapest pore strips either so in my opinion they're not worth the money.
This was my first time trying Bioré and it worked great! it took out all of my blackheads and I didn't hurt much. The product met my expectations and I would recommend buying it, especially if you don't want to spend lots of money!
I'm always hesitant when it comes to nose strips just because some are quite harsh on the skin however the Bioré charcoal nose strips are fab. I use these regularly and pick them up from local drug stores. Affordable and work great.
These strips aren't what I expected them to be. They weren't as effective as the usual charcoal mask, and it kinda hurts! Bought from Tesco (convenient) but wouldn't be using again as unfortunately it didn't do what it said it would!
These strips were really easy to use. Pop them over your nose wait for 5/10 minutes and the proof is on the strip. You can see all the gunk that's come out of your pores!! Leaving skin feeling fresh and looking bright and cleansed.
I try to use these just once every couple weeks but it's hard not to get addicted. It's so satisfying doing these and I do find the charcoal ones to work a bit better. I will buy these again they're easy to get my hands on and do the trick!
Who doesnt want to see all your gross blackheaded sebumness on a black pore strip?? Using these comfortably makes my top 5 weekly hobbies. Best bit is mining for treasure once you peel it off. dont lie girls-youve inspected that pad.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos