BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Grace P.
I feel like these are slightly over priced for the lack of difference in my pores. The packaging is pretty basic but I didn't expect much but perhaps they would work better for someone with deeper pores, more pores etc
Shomila A.
Mississauga
I have horrible blackheads that are always coming back. I've tried so many products but nothing really worked.  Luckily these strips did the trick. my nose is clear and smooth. Best place to get it is at Walmart. It's worth every penny! Try it!!!
Patience B.
Brampton
I use the one of these strips a week and love the results. I’m not prone to blackheads but I find my pore size on my nose has been reduced and any risk of blackheads have been eliminated.
Kate H.
These Biore charcoal poor strips are the only pore strips i have found that really work at clearing out my dirty pores! My nose is left feeling so smooth its oddly satisfying. I use it atleast once ever two weeks or just whenever my pores are feeling conjested. Super affordable too, must reccomend!
Marianna S.
Boston
I was expecting more out of the charcoal part of the pore strips. I thought the product was similar to the original strips. These are much more expensive and I did not see results that differed from the other strips.
Melissa R.
The truth is that when I saw it I wanted to try it, I am of people who have imperfections and unfortunately also black spots, currently can be obtained on the internet super easy, in my case I saw it in a bazaar and then As I was already there, I could not resist. HOW TO USE - I apply this mask with a clean face, you can wash your face with water a little warmer without hurting your face, this will cause the pores of your face to open and the product to act better.

Apply the mask on your face or in the areas where you create more necessary, it is important to avoid putting it in the area of ​​the eyebrows or where you have hair or hair, since at the time of removing the mask you can start them.

You let it act for 15 to 20 minutes or when you feel it is already dry, and remove it with your hands from the bottom up as if it were a mask.
Iomie K.
Love this product, I buy some every week, they do exactly as I want them to. Remove almost all of my surface black heads and completely clears up my nose area, would highly recommend :)
Kailey G.
sunderland, ON
I absolutely love these nose strips! They clear out your pores while leaving your skin soft and smooth. They effectively remove any and alll blackheads from the bridge of your nose. They have a decent price for them.
Jessica S.
Ashford , Kent
Love these nose strips always so satisfying to see what comes out on the strip. Make sure the pores are open before using and warmed up for best results make sure the nose is damp
Sunaina Z.
Only gets rid of some blackheads. Not very good, too pricey. Wouldn’t recommend as it makes blackheads worse. Quite disappointing. It didn’t meet my expectations at all. I would not buy this again as it doesn’t work.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?