Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,192 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Pretty good does its job! My area is my nose and it works fairly well. I like the fact its a strip so you can see that its worked and all that came out. The strip is well made to get the targeted areas.
This is very good at taking out any black and whiteheads but I found it didn't take out all my black and whiteheads. But it still very fun to do with your friends. The price is very good and not too exspensive
Works good for the bigger blackheads. I still had a lot of the smaller ones though, so wasn't happy with that. It was gentle on my skin and my fiancé had a great time peeling the strip off my nose, lol.
The product was of an okay standard, I saw a temporary difference in my skin, but the strips left my nose feeling dry, I didn’t notice a removal of any blackheads, acted more as a good exfoliator.
My nose is like a little farm of pores, so this pore strip helps to take all that yucky gunk out! It's a great value and even comes in a pack of 8! Packaging is classic biore and I would deff buy again!
Not only is this the best for clearing out my nose pores, it's totally a couple bonding activity for my partner and I! Not harsh at all, it doesn't even hurt pulling the strip off once dry. Super affordable, will forever repurchase these!
Okay my brother has really bad skin issues in his nose with blackheads and white heads problems. I used this product on him and it extracted almost all his blackheads with the first use. Really like it.
this product does a good job at intially removing black heads however it can be very harsh on skin and its not massively comfortable to wear. Therefore, althought useful, i would not recomend to individuals with senitive or damaged skin
this product is amazing! packaging is pretty standard, bought this from superdrug and was £8 i guess its worth it but have seem alot cheaper stuff out there! it removes most blackheads and gunk from nose
I’ve always hated the black heads on my nose. It looked so bad underneath my makeup and it annoyed me, until I got the biorè pore strips. Every time I rip it off it’s just satisfying seeing all the dirt coming off my nose 😂
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos