BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Gina V.
Surrey, BC
Pretty good does its job! My area is my nose and it works fairly well. I like the fact its a strip so you can see that its worked and all that came out. The strip is well made to get the targeted areas.
Malila D.
This is very good at taking out any black and whiteheads but I found it didn't take out all my black and whiteheads. But it still very fun to do with your friends. The price is very good and not too exspensive
Jaclyn S.
Works good for the bigger blackheads. I still had a lot of the smaller ones though, so wasn't happy with that. It was gentle on my skin and my fiancé had a great time peeling the strip off my nose, lol.
George B.
The product was of an okay standard, I saw a temporary difference in my skin, but the strips left my nose feeling dry, I didn’t notice a removal of any blackheads, acted more as a good exfoliator.
Angela D.
Toronto, ON
My nose is like a little farm of pores, so this pore strip helps to take all that yucky gunk out! It's a great value and even comes in a pack of 8! Packaging is classic biore and I would deff buy again!
Rebecca F.
Modbury Heights
Not only is this the best for clearing out my nose pores, it's totally a couple bonding activity for my partner and I! Not harsh at all, it doesn't even hurt pulling the strip off once dry. Super affordable, will forever repurchase these!
Yolss H.
Okay my brother has really bad skin issues in his nose with blackheads and white heads problems. I used this product on him and it extracted almost all his blackheads with the first use. Really like it.
Elsbeth B.
this product does a good job at intially removing black heads however it can be very harsh on skin and its not massively comfortable to wear. Therefore, althought useful, i would not recomend to individuals with senitive or damaged skin
chloe g.
this product is amazing! packaging is pretty standard, bought this from superdrug and was £8 i guess its worth it but have seem alot cheaper stuff out there! it removes most blackheads and gunk from nose
Nicole P.
London
I’ve always hated the black heads on my nose. It looked so bad underneath my makeup and it annoyed me, until I got the biorè pore strips. Every time I rip it off it’s just satisfying seeing all the dirt coming off my nose 😂
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?