Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
This is amazing I never thought I'll need one but omg when I tried it, it was a bit tingly but the outcome lol I could literally see Millions on the nose strip it's worth the money,
Use these fairly frequently. They work well, the packaging is basic and to the point. I wish they could pull out the teeny tiny black heads. Also wish they weren't so pricey. Definitely recommend to others.
I tried it 4 or 5 times. It does take out some of the blackheads but it is not my favourite product. It does cleans a little bit of your pores but I think there’s better products.
I think these strips work amazing and completely took away all of my visible blackheads, the packaging was nice, nothing too fancy, I have used these strips multiple times and would definitely buy again.
One of my biggest problems are this horrible black heads around the nose, I got this as a gift from a girlfriend who highly recommended and I will definitely purchase this myself.
Worked really well with my pores. Its honestly so gross to know how much dirt can accumulate onto your face. I bought it at a local drugstore. I would totally buy it again, it’s a great buy! It does wonders.
They work amazing ! Successfully removed most of my blackheads! Purchased at a drug store and will definitely purchase again. My boyfriend even uses these, and he loves them
Really good on my nose pulls out all the blackheads I have and normal packaging and it met my expectations very well I love it, it's a great and a good value. I would buy it again
There is nothing more satisfying then removing a nose strip. I like these pores strips better than the black masks that are all over social media. These things get the job done.
Works really well at clearing out pores! Just takes more than once to get all the gunk out. Also it can be painful if it’s not done properly. If you have a sensitive skin I wouldn’t recommend nose strips.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos