BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Sadaf R.
London
This is amazing I never thought I'll need one but omg when I tried it, it was a bit tingly but the outcome lol I could literally see Millions on the nose strip it's worth the money,
Jen P.
Use these fairly frequently. They work well, the packaging is basic and to the point. I wish they could pull out the teeny tiny black heads. Also wish they weren't so pricey. Definitely recommend to others.
MÉLISSA S.
Gatineau, QC
I tried it 4 or 5 times. It does take out some of the blackheads but it is not my favourite product. It does cleans a little bit of your pores but I think there’s better products.
EWAN C.
I think these strips work amazing and completely took away all of my visible blackheads, the packaging was nice, nothing too fancy, I have used these strips multiple times and would definitely buy again.
Gerxy M.
Santo Domingo
One of my biggest problems are this horrible black heads around the nose, I got this as a gift from a girlfriend who highly recommended and I will definitely purchase this myself.
Zeida M.
Worked really well with my pores. Its honestly so gross to know how much dirt can accumulate onto your face. I bought it at a local drugstore. I would totally buy it again, it’s a great buy! It does wonders.
Cailey M.
Timmins, ON
They work amazing ! Successfully removed most of my blackheads! Purchased at a drug store and will definitely purchase again. My boyfriend even uses these, and he loves them
Bianca G.
Glenorchy
Really good on my nose pulls out all the blackheads I have and normal packaging and it met my expectations very well I love it, it's a great and a good value. I would buy it again
Shannon P.
Edmonton, AB
There is nothing more satisfying then removing a nose strip. I like these pores strips better than the black masks that are all over social media. These things get the job done.
✨samuelle✨ H.
Lacombe , AB
Works really well at clearing out pores! Just takes more than once to get all the gunk out. Also it can be painful if it’s not done properly. If you have a sensitive skin I wouldn’t recommend nose strips.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?