BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Lexi T.
Loved this product! It was my first time using. I found that it worked very well with my type of skin, although it did feel a little harsh. I didn't find it very pricey to be honest. I would definitely recommend!
Maya H.
pickering, ON
I like these a lot better than the white ones because you can actually see what you pulled out but not a lot comes out. If you want to get a deep cleaning then go get a facial. There is always residue of the strip on my nose after I take it off.
Amylouise S.
I have used these pore strips a few times and I definitely benefit from them, I think they are a great buy as they are not too expensive but work wonders, I would 110% recommend to others.
Abbi G.
buckinghamshire
I’ve used this product a couple of times now however I find it is much too gentle. The packaging is lovely however the product did not remove many of my blackheads. I don’t think I would repurchase personally
Sadaf R.
London
This is amazing I never thought I'll need one but omg when I tried it, it was a bit tingly but the outcome lol I could literally see Millions on the nose strip it's worth the money,
Stella S.
These babies do exactly what they say on the box, they remove all blacks and dirt from pores. My only issue is that they are addictive and overuse can lend to larger, deeper pores!
emma c.
scotland
This product was good because it got rid of junk from In my pores but it left behind its charcoal on my nose but other than that it was a great inexpensive product and i really loved using this
Zeida M.
Worked really well with my pores. Its honestly so gross to know how much dirt can accumulate onto your face. I bought it at a local drugstore. I would totally buy it again, it’s a great buy! It does wonders.
Jen P.
Use these fairly frequently. They work well, the packaging is basic and to the point. I wish they could pull out the teeny tiny black heads. Also wish they weren't so pricey. Definitely recommend to others.
MÉLISSA S.
Gatineau, QC
I tried it 4 or 5 times. It does take out some of the blackheads but it is not my favourite product. It does cleans a little bit of your pores but I think there’s better products.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?