BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Nazma B.
nottingham
Proper gets rid off all blackheads and whiteheads! I am left with a supersoft nose! I also use it on my chin and forehead, it picks up litrally everything. Must say this is the best one iv used so far. Definitely worth a buy! They are currently on offer in asda!
Jo J.
These always have such high expectations versus reality. They're quite uncomfortable to wear & I'm not even sure if they genuinely do any good! It's interesting to see what is left on the strip but I've never thought they changed the texture of my pores at all.
Aleisa B.
I like the idea of this product, but was a little under-whelmed by the performance. I don't know if maybe my technique is off or what it is, but I tried it a few times and it was just so-so. I still love the brand, but this one was a little bit of a flop for me.
jess S.
BRISTOL, AVON
these are a staple within my skincare routine , i try to use them at least once a week and i get great results everytime , i bought mine from superdrug so it was to find , as a make up wearer i love the way it makes my skin feel and how it helps clean my pores ,
Jenna S.
I can definitly see the black heads it takes off on the pore strip. I use this about once every two weeks and I have been using this for about 2 years now. I only gave it 4 stars because I definitly still have quite a few black heads on my nose after using this.
Caitlin W.
I have tried these many times and i am quite disappointed in them for the price. They were harsh on the skin and did not work. I bought this in my local drug store, and have used them a couple of times but they are not do what they promise. I would not buy again.
Kaylena W.
My nose has really bad pores and I needed something to help them. I was iffy about the price because it was $10.49 Canadian for 8 strips but when I tried them, they worked amazingly. They definitely met my expectations. I will definitely repurchase this product.
Gracie C.
Cambridge
Personally I'm not a massive fan of pore strips anymore. Dermatologists say that they are not the best for your skin but rather a chemical peel will do the best job. Idk I haven't found them to be effective on my oily skin as blackheads are still on the premises.
Allie B.
I expected more blackheads to shrink or disappear if I’m quite honest. It wasn’t harsh or anything like that, was just disappointed in the over result. I feel like there are better lore strips out there, but these are okay if you’re looking for a cheaper brand.
Claire K.
Lochgelly , Fife
This does pull out your pores. However I find these strips awkward to use. By having to bend the little cracks, and wet the nose first then apply to nose. I feel like it doesn't stick properly sometimes and then I'll try using more water and the dye from the outside of the strip ends up on my fingers and stains them :(
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?