Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,197 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Proper gets rid off all blackheads and whiteheads! I am left with a supersoft nose! I also use it on my chin and forehead, it picks up litrally everything. Must say this is the best one iv used so far. Definitely worth a buy! They are currently on offer in asda!
These always have such high expectations versus reality. They're quite uncomfortable to wear & I'm not even sure if they genuinely do any good! It's interesting to see what is left on the strip but I've never thought they changed the texture of my pores at all.
I like the idea of this product, but was a little under-whelmed by the performance. I don't know if maybe my technique is off or what it is, but I tried it a few times and it was just so-so. I still love the brand, but this one was a little bit of a flop for me.
these are a staple within my skincare routine , i try to use them at least once a week and i get great results everytime , i bought mine from superdrug so it was to find , as a make up wearer i love the way it makes my skin feel and how it helps clean my pores ,
I can definitly see the black heads it takes off on the pore strip. I use this about once every two weeks and I have been using this for about 2 years now. I only gave it 4 stars because I definitly still have quite a few black heads on my nose after using this.
I have tried these many times and i am quite disappointed in them for the price. They were harsh on the skin and did not work. I bought this in my local drug store, and have used them a couple of times but they are not do what they promise. I would not buy again.
My nose has really bad pores and I needed something to help them. I was iffy about the price because it was $10.49 Canadian for 8 strips but when I tried them, they worked amazingly. They definitely met my expectations. I will definitely repurchase this product.
Personally I'm not a massive fan of pore strips anymore. Dermatologists say that they are not the best for your skin but rather a chemical peel will do the best job. Idk I haven't found them to be effective on my oily skin as blackheads are still on the premises.
I expected more blackheads to shrink or disappear if I’m quite honest. It wasn’t harsh or anything like that, was just disappointed in the over result. I feel like there are better lore strips out there, but these are okay if you’re looking for a cheaper brand.
This does pull out your pores. However I find these strips awkward to use. By having to bend the little cracks, and wet the nose first then apply to nose. I feel like it doesn't stick properly sometimes and then I'll try using more water and the dye from the outside of the strip ends up on my fingers and stains them :(
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos