Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I've seen these work well for friends, but my blackheads are super tough. It pulls out maybe 50% of my blackheads and does leave tough charcoal residue behind thats hard to scrub off.
mi un producto muy bueno si se sabe utilizar ya que se necesita que los pasos para utilizarlo se lleven bien acabo para poder que funcione, si se llevan correctamente deja una buena textura y se nota su objetivo
Loved these as they helped get every single little black head from my nose always love to just put one on about once a week just to treat my skin I bought these in my local drug store gentle on skin but can he harsh if you don't let it set properly
Loved this product! It was my first time using. I found that it worked very well with my type of skin, although it did feel a little harsh. I didn't find it very pricey to be honest. I would definitely recommend!
Did the job, about what I expected. But I definitely wasn't wowed. I could see the black heads on the strip which is always cool, but I didn't notice any visual difference on my face
I like these a lot better than the white ones because you can actually see what you pulled out but not a lot comes out. If you want to get a deep cleaning then go get a facial. There is always residue of the strip on my nose after I take it off.
This is amazing I never thought I'll need one but omg when I tried it, it was a bit tingly but the outcome lol I could literally see Millions on the nose strip it's worth the money,
This product was good because it got rid of junk from In my pores but it left behind its charcoal on my nose but other than that it was a great inexpensive product and i really loved using this
I’ve used this product a couple of times now however I find it is much too gentle. The packaging is lovely however the product did not remove many of my blackheads. I don’t think I would repurchase personally
I have used these pore strips a few times and I definitely benefit from them, I think they are a great buy as they are not too expensive but work wonders, I would 110% recommend to others.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos