BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
sammy s.
I've used a lot of different nose strips but I always come back to the Biore ones, they aren't too harsh and come off easier than others I've tried but they still manage to get out a satisfying amount of blackheads.
Jamilla J.
They got rid of a few black heads but I was expecting it to be stronger. They are pretty good value for money, I bought mine on YesStyle.com. Didn’t remove all my black heads so I will try something different in future
Ferdous A.
I have really bad pores and black heads! Using this has definitely made a huge difference, my blackheads are barely visible thanks to this product! I highly recommend this to anyone who has the same issue as me.
Jayna F.
Kemptville, ON
This box of pure strips worked alright. I didn’t find that it took much off my nose and felt it feeling slightly dry. It’s not overly price because it’s a drug store brand but still don’t think I’ll buy it again.
abby w.
bought this as i adore the charcoal face wash and i had high hopes for the strips as i suffer with a lot of blackheads due to large pores, but it didnt seem to pull out anything other than the peach fuzz on my face !!
Adriana K.
This are wonderful little things, that are so so easy to use. I find myself using one of these strips at least once a week because it really does pull out all the gunk from my nose. I have oily skin, so blackheads like to populate my nose frequently. I don't know what I would do without this product!
Maria Fernanda A.
Maracaibo
Well I have to say I tried this a long time ago an I tought this would be better. I try it but it doesn't work as I saw in the other reviews even videos! I don't understand why :( I guess they have to get a new formule
Rochelle G.
Okay to use every once in a while, not the best product I've used to remove blackheads as some blackheads remained. Painful to remove definitely have a tissue ready but great value for money as you get 6 strips for £6.
ellie b.
Very effective product which word wonders with removing gunk from nose! defiantly one of the best pore strips out there but only downfall is the price is a little bit high but i would definitely recommend this product to anyone suffering with blackheads !
Megan B.
I’ve used these for many years now. I do find they really extract dirt from your pores but people always forget you need to close them after but this actually opens your pores which leads to more dirt entering. It’s very effective if pores are closed after
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?