Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,194 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I've used a lot of different nose strips but I always come back to the Biore ones, they aren't too harsh and come off easier than others I've tried but they still manage to get out a satisfying amount of blackheads.
They got rid of a few black heads but I was expecting it to be stronger. They are pretty good value for money, I bought mine on YesStyle.com. Didn’t remove all my black heads so I will try something different in future
I have really bad pores and black heads! Using this has definitely made a huge difference, my blackheads are barely visible thanks to this product! I highly recommend this to anyone who has the same issue as me.
This box of pure strips worked alright. I didn’t find that it took much off my nose and felt it feeling slightly dry. It’s not overly price because it’s a drug store brand but still don’t think I’ll buy it again.
bought this as i adore the charcoal face wash and i had high hopes for the strips as i suffer with a lot of blackheads due to large pores, but it didnt seem to pull out anything other than the peach fuzz on my face !!
This are wonderful little things, that are so so easy to use. I find myself using one of these strips at least once a week because it really does pull out all the gunk from my nose. I have oily skin, so blackheads like to populate my nose frequently. I don't know what I would do without this product!
Well I have to say I tried this a long time ago an I tought this would be better. I try it but it doesn't work as I saw in the other reviews even videos! I don't understand why :( I guess they have to get a new formule
Okay to use every once in a while, not the best product I've used to remove blackheads as some blackheads remained. Painful to remove definitely have a tissue ready but great value for money as you get 6 strips for £6.
Very effective product which word wonders with removing gunk from nose! defiantly one of the best pore strips out there but only downfall is the price is a little bit high but i would definitely recommend this product to anyone suffering with blackheads !
I’ve used these for many years now. I do find they really extract dirt from your pores but people always forget you need to close them after but this actually opens your pores which leads to more dirt entering. It’s very effective if pores are closed after
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos