Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Was quite disappointed after using this product as I didn’t notice a difference with the size of my pores or blackheads. It was clear when I peeled it off that it had removed dead skin cells around my nose but overall there was no change in the appearance or feel of my skin. Won’t be buying again
Take off dead skin but don't really stick to blackheads. Repurchased them twice, but they barely even managed to take off the upper part of the blackhead. Leave the skin extremely dry.
Didn't really see a difference, made me break out. Was too harsh on my face and hurt way more then their regular ones when I was pulling it off. Definitely won't buy it again. That once off was ok but never again.
My boyfriend and I both use this product for our noses! It met our expectations and does what it should. The charcoal based ones seemed to work better than the original, and we purchased ours on sale at a Walmart.
I tried this product on a whim and I was pleasantly surprised! The Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips work for my skin. The first time I think I messed up by not putting enough water on my nose first for the strip to actually seal to my skin for a stronger bond. Using the rest of the strips in the box I applied a lot of water then padded the strip on my nose with a towel to soak up extra moisture and I found this technique to work best for me. I have to work really hard to keep my skin in-check and most products don't work as well as they declare.... but I would buy this product again as I could actually see the results on the strip and on my nose! The only recommendation I would like to make to Bioré is I wish there were more strips in a box and that the strips would be physically longer to cover more skin area!
These are by far the best pore strips that I've tried. Extremely good value for money and super easy to use when following instructions provided. I picked them up from Boots pharmacy and would definitely buy again.
Heard so many good things about these strips but I never get in with them. I find them disappointing. I have large clogged pores so should see great results but I never do. I find the cheaper products that do the same just as poor. Wouldn't repurchase
I love this product! Gets rid of most of blackheads. The only downside is the length it takes to dry and that it doesn't pull some of the deeper blackheads. Would definitely recommend!
This strips help me to take all the black heads I have in my nose the packaging really catches my eye this is my first time using this and it took of all the nasty things I had on my nose and I would buy this again
mi un producto muy bueno si se sabe utilizar ya que se necesita que los pasos para utilizarlo se lleven bien acabo para poder que funcione, si se llevan correctamente deja una buena textura y se nota su objetivo
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos