BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
daws s.
Acton, ON
So over pore strips. I think they are so overrated. I never pull anything out ever. I would highly recommend spending the extra money and going to the spa or dermatologist regularly and getting proper extractions - much happier with these results.
Emma P.
UK
A little disappointing compared to some other strips I've tried. It does a good job, it's gentle on the skin and available in most supermarkets so you can buy it anywhere. I would recommend for those wanting to try but I probably wouldn't use again.
Meliiee E.
Sheffield
The best Product i have used. Gets rid off all your black heads! Amazing value for money! 100% met my expectations. Better than expected. The product is stronger and gardens up more than the cheap nose strips but these clear your skin much better.
Aya S.
cairo
a very good product it worked with me
and yeahhh its atime saver better than many other ways that costs much money and it help you to skip this boring comments as ohh thats bad you have blackheads
AND finally i recommend it for any one
Shamira H.
This was good but to me similar if not the same to the regular strips I couldn't tell the difference. Used this on my nose mainly about once a week. Good value not harsh or painful to me not pricey at all. Bought at my local drugstore no complaints.
Yaniris B.
Doral, FL
Cant live without these! I purchase box after box. Very practical and do as they promise. I recommend these to anyone who needs to have clean pores. Very effective and all ages, my daughter and I share it and its very gentle on her skin and mine.
Aullia Rahma P.
Surabaya
I've had a lot of blackheads around my nose, and when I tried this, it didn't come out nicely. I don't know what's going on. I'm following the steps carefully. I tried a couple times it still didn't work. Maybe it was my skin I just don't know.
Isadora R.
Brasília
I love this nose strips they are great for an extra smoothness before doing your makeup, and it prevents foundation and concealer from looking cakey on the nose area.I've been using it for a few months now and i haven't got any complaints so far.
Coralie F.
Edmonton
Can’t say I jumped with joy over the results but I also went in expecting waaaay to much! They work for the reality that is actually achievable. No your nose won’t be blackhead free, yes you will lose some peach fuzz, but overall the next few days after using, it will show more and more!
Marina Z.
Laval
This product kinda worked for me. It wasn't great since it didn't get all my blackheads on my nose (trust me, I have a lot of those), but it still left my skin smooth and feeling good, and got some of the job done. Not sure if I would repurchase.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?