Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,194 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I'm always hesitant when it comes to nose strips just because some are quite harsh on the skin however the Bioré charcoal nose strips are fab. I use these regularly and pick them up from local drug stores. Affordable and work great.
I really liked using these. It's weirdly satisfying watching all the things being lifted out of your pore. I know I've talked to others who say they're painful to pull off but I didn't find that all. Will definitely be buying again.
This product does just what it says. It deeply cleans your pores on your nose. It is a good price for what it does. And is very convenient. Alothough. I must say that if it gets too wet it takes awhile to dry. When that happens it hardens and is extremely painful to remove.
Love these strips. Gets all your blackheads, easy to use, easy in the pocket! They work so well at getting all my blackheads gone! I try and always have a stick pile! I really recommend these if like me you have black heads around your nose.
For some reason these strips just don't work for me. All they do is pull out all the hairs and not the black heads but it does leave my nose feeling really soft. I don't know if its just me doing it wrong or they just don't like me.
These are great for short term black head removal. Combats oily skin a little too well, but nothing a little moisturizer doesn't fix. They don't hurt to peel off which is a plus. Not to harsh but not too gental either!
I've bought mine during a promotion at Watson in Taiwan. It was my first time trying the product as I wanted to get rid of the blackheads on my nose. When using them in Malaysia (hot and humid weather) it takes longer than the recommended 10-15mins for the strips to completely harden (I've tried with varying amount of water on my nose, ended the needing similar time to dry). When I pulled off the strips as instructed (start from the sides to the middle in slow motion) my blackheads are still to be seen on the tip of my nose and the strips are clean with a few sebaceous filaments (which I researched are actually bad to be stripped off) seen here and there. I've used it once every other week to remove my blackheads but to no avail and had to resort to professional removal by aesthetician. Not sure what I've done wrong even though I've followed every single step and watched how others who get their blackheads out successfully using the same strips do it on YouTube. Sigh. Would most likely not repurchase unless the remaining packs manage to show me some better results.
I've become addicted to these little babies. It's so satisfying to pop one on and actually see the results- actually being able to see the gunk being cleared out of your pores. I always have these as a part of my skin care regime.
Buenísimo!!! No te asuste si es negro, lo mágico de esto es que penetra bien los poros de la cara y sobretodo de la nariz, eliminado esos puntos negros. El acabado es impresiónate. El resultado es un a piel suave y libre de grasa.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos