Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,197 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
the Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Stripes, I bought at target when I was in Orlando. The product is really effective because I could see it doing its job, as I was peeling off the strips I could see the black heads coming off, I really recommend for people with black heads!
These strips are okay, I wouldn't buy these again as I felt they didn't do a great job of removing my blackheads. It was harsh on my skin and it left red and sore for a few hours. The price wasn't too bad but for the results I witnessed I wouldn't recommend these strips to anyone.
This product feels like it is doing some work and definitely looks like it has removed dirt from the pores. The packaging is fine although nothing special. I have bought these strips on more than one occasion and would buy again! It is one of my favourite nose pore strip products!
I have really enlarged pores especially on my nose and this mask helps to get all that blocked pores out. I am really impressed with the effectiveness of this mask and i would recommend it to anyone having similar problem as mine. This has helped minimise my pores visibly.
Absolutely amazing ! I have repurchased so many times. My nose feels so clean and fresh after I used them, you can definitely see a difference. The longer you leave it on for the more painful it is to get off however the more you see a difference because it’s soaked into your skin
i thought this would be amazing and my nose would be clear of blackheads after 2-3 strips but honestly, it left white bits that i had to scrub off and if i brought a flashlight to the strip, you could barely see anything (blackheads). i was expecting more to come off than what did
Biore has always impressed me with every product I have used and this is just another tick on the list. It makes a huge difference to my pores straight away and definitely rips those blackheads right out! It can be a little painful however personally I think it is 100% worth it!
I recently tried these with a friend and they work AMAZING!!! There was a TONNE of blackheads that I didn't even know were there I was kind of disgusted and it didn't hurt at all! Simply put, I'll be ordering more of these for future use, definitely a new mandatory beauty regime!
I don't feel like these live up to the hype at all. I struggle with a few black heads on my nose and although these stick really well they didn't do what they are labelled for. My pores don't feel any cleaner and barely any blackheads removed. Far too expensive for what they do.
I had Hugh hopes for this product. I’ve heard great things and the packaging looks nice. Although upon opening, the product had an off smell to me. It applied kinda rough and It left my skin feeling tight and tacky almost. It didn’t help unclog my pores. Just not for me I guess.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos