BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Roberta C.
Windermere
the Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Stripes, I bought at target when I was in Orlando. The product is really effective because I could see it doing its job, as I was peeling off the strips I could see the black heads coming off, I really recommend for people with black heads!
Chloe F.
These strips are okay, I wouldn't buy these again as I felt they didn't do a great job of removing my blackheads. It was harsh on my skin and it left red and sore for a few hours. The price wasn't too bad but for the results I witnessed I wouldn't recommend these strips to anyone.
Rhianne B.
Blofield Heath, Norwich
This product feels like it is doing some work and definitely looks like it has removed dirt from the pores. The packaging is fine although nothing special. I have bought these strips on more than one occasion and would buy again! It is one of my favourite nose pore strip products!
Andreea E.
Leverstock Green, ['', '', 'Hemel Hempstead']
I have really enlarged pores especially on my nose and this mask helps to get all that blocked pores out. I am really impressed with the effectiveness of this mask and i would recommend it to anyone having similar problem as mine. This has helped minimise my pores visibly.
Emily 💞.
Absolutely amazing ! I have repurchased so many times. My nose feels so clean and fresh after I used them, you can definitely see a difference. The longer you leave it on for the more painful it is to get off however the more you see a difference because it’s soaked into your skin
Darya S.
i thought this would be amazing and my nose would be clear of blackheads after 2-3 strips but honestly, it left white bits that i had to scrub off and if i brought a flashlight to the strip, you could barely see anything (blackheads). i was expecting more to come off than what did
Lauren A.
Sheffield
Biore has always impressed me with every product I have used and this is just another tick on the list. It makes a huge difference to my pores straight away and definitely rips those blackheads right out! It can be a little painful however personally I think it is 100% worth it!
Amanda S.
I recently tried these with a friend and they work AMAZING!!! There was a TONNE of blackheads that I didn't even know were there I was kind of disgusted and it didn't hurt at all! Simply put, I'll be ordering more of these for future use, definitely a new mandatory beauty regime!
Samantha F.
Inverurie, Aberdeenshire
I don't feel like these live up to the hype at all. I struggle with a few black heads on my nose and although these stick really well they didn't do what they are labelled for. My pores don't feel any cleaner and barely any blackheads removed. Far too expensive for what they do.
Brittany H.
Bancroft, ON
I had Hugh hopes for this product. I’ve heard great things and the packaging looks nice. Although upon opening, the product had an off smell to me. It applied kinda rough and It left my skin feeling tight and tacky almost. It didn’t help unclog my pores. Just not for me I guess.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?