Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,195 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I didn't find these strips were as good as I expected them to be. However the prices is affordable and I think you get a good amount of product for your buck. I would use then again as I did like the product and I did find it felt cleaner but could be abit better.
hurts like hell to pull these off, like a 3/4 on the pain scale :(( there's only 6 in a box which i'd hope there was more but it does pull alot of gunk out of your face when you leave the strip to dry completely and lightly massage it for a few seconds when its wet!
They work okay... the pore strips are always hit and miss every time you can get them at Walmart for pretty cheap but it doesn't really take anything or remove anything from your skin or pores it's not really much other then somthing fun to do with your girlfriends
Was easy to use with a reasonable price but it didn't remove very many blackheads. I've used the product a few times because it's cheap and available from grocery stores. It was slightly effective but I was a little disappointed. I have recommended to others though.
An absolutely outstanding pack of pore strips never have I ever used better there's honestly nothing better. I have been using this for a long while and know there's no better. Decent packaging and there is nothing I could think of that the product could improve on
These are my favourite nose strips. Me and my husband use these weekly. I love that they are black so you can easily see how much gunk is being removed I think the charcoal also helps open your pores. These are very affordable and easy to find at many drugstores.
I love these pore strips!!! I don't think that the charcoal actually made any difference, but it did show more contrast in what came out on the strip. They were definitely harsh and I don't know if this actually removes deep down in my skin but I would buy again!
This does pull out your pores. However I find these strips awkward to use. By having to bend the little cracks, and wet the nose first then apply to nose. I feel like it doesn't stick properly sometimes and then I'll try using more water and the dye from the outside of the strip ends up on my fingers and stains them :(
These always have such high expectations versus reality. They're quite uncomfortable to wear & I'm not even sure if they genuinely do any good! It's interesting to see what is left on the strip but I've never thought they changed the texture of my pores at all.
Es excelente producto, me gusta mucho. Me ayudado bastante con los puntos negros y las asperezas de mi rostro. El cutis se siente fresco. Su relación precio - valor, es bastante buena. Es mejor de lo que pensé. La recomiendo. La conseguí en una farmacia
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos