Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
This product really cleanses your pores! It catches the pores in both my boyfriends and I nose! Would definitely recommend for friends and family!! The price isn’t super expensive either! Would definitely buy again
Absolutely love these!!! Really helps take all blackheads out without irritating my skin. Also great for places other than your nose like your forehead or chin. Would highly recommend as it's worked wonders for me
The Charcoal Pore Stripes were not the best pore strips that I've tried. I noticed when using them I had a black residue left from the strip. Other than that the product did extract my black heads, on a fair amount. Price range is a little expensive, but worth the buy in the amount they come in.
I suffer terribly from awful black heads on my nose, one strip of this and I've never seen so much rubbish come out of my nose. A tad pricey but it did do wonders to my skin! The packaging is average, nothing special. It doesn't need fancy packaging because it's that good as a product
I always buy these hoping that I am going to get a different result but I don't. These do nothing for me at all my blackheads are always present after using this. I will finally stop purchasing this product.
I have a love-hate relationship with these! Sometimes they work super great and other times not so much. But for what they are suppose to do, I think they do a great job and my nose always feels much softer after!
I feel like nose strips in general don't always take out all the blackheads/whiteheads from my nose area so I usually have to resort to steaming my face to soften the nose and to rid myself of those dreaded pores!
This is a very good pore strip. It is very effective and leaves the skin feeling soft and smooth. It was purchased at a drugstore. Expensive but worth the price. Very durable packaging easy to open and doesn't leak!
These blackhead strips cleared my nose right up! I use one once a week to keep my nose blackhead free and I'm always astounded by the results. They're extremely good value for the price. I will definitely buy again
Great product! Left my pores looking and feeling great, I purchased this product from amazon and it met all of my expectations, the packaging could be a little more eye catching but over all I loved this product and would definitely purchase it again!
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos