BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Erica D.
This product really cleanses your pores! It catches the pores in both my boyfriends and I nose! Would definitely recommend for friends and family!! The price isn’t super expensive either! Would definitely buy again
Simran B.
Leicester, England
Absolutely love these!!! Really helps take all blackheads out without irritating my skin. Also great for places other than your nose like your forehead or chin. Would highly recommend as it's worked wonders for me
Analia H.
The Charcoal Pore Stripes were not the best pore strips that I've tried. I noticed when using them I had a black residue left from the strip. Other than that the product did extract my black heads, on a fair amount. Price range is a little expensive, but worth the buy in the amount they come in.
Chloe S.
london
I suffer terribly from awful black heads on my nose, one strip of this and I've never seen so much rubbish come out of my nose. A tad pricey but it did do wonders to my skin! The packaging is average, nothing special. It doesn't need fancy packaging because it's that good as a product
Samantha M.
Toronto, WY
I always buy these hoping that I am going to get a different result but I don't. These do nothing for me at all my blackheads are always present after using this. I will finally stop purchasing this product.
Shenifa L.
I have a love-hate relationship with these! Sometimes they work super great and other times not so much. But for what they are suppose to do, I think they do a great job and my nose always feels much softer after!
Yasmin K.
I feel like nose strips in general don't always take out all the blackheads/whiteheads from my nose area so I usually have to resort to steaming my face to soften the nose and to rid myself of those dreaded pores!
Amanda T.
Halifax, NS
This is a very good pore strip. It is very effective and leaves the skin feeling soft and smooth. It was purchased at a drugstore. Expensive but worth the price. Very durable packaging easy to open and doesn't leak!
Sommer B.
These blackhead strips cleared my nose right up! I use one once a week to keep my nose blackhead free and I'm always astounded by the results. They're extremely good value for the price. I will definitely buy again
Rhi T.
Great product! Left my pores looking and feeling great, I purchased this product from amazon and it met all of my expectations, the packaging could be a little more eye catching but over all I loved this product and would definitely purchase it again!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?