BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Rebeca R.
Criciúma
Produto excelente que cumpre o que promete e não deixa a desejar, diga adeus aos cravos indesejados, porque ele tira tudinho, além de deixar a pele hidratada é macia! Preço bem acessível, recomendo muito!
Ouiame M.
Larache, Larache
MY NAME IS Ouiame FROM MOROCCO I'M AYOUTUBER-BLOGGER , I HAVE A
YOUTUBE CHANNEL  AND INSTAGRAM FOLLOWERS AND A FACEBOOK PAGE WITH  ALSO
TWITTER ANDBLOGGER  . I SEE YOUR PRODUCTS AND I REALLY LOVE this ONE.
and I will be sohappy to review your products in my account  and share it with myfollowers

I
send you this message for make a collaborationwith you  I'd like to
promote it on My social medias
Sara K.
Richmond Hil, ON
Best charcoal pore strips that rip out blackheads. It is amazing how they work to remove the dirt and grim that is stuck in your nose. I feel much more fresh and more confident once I use these to get rid of black head that drive me insane!
Jess P.
London
These pore strips are amazing. I have very clogged pores so the charcoal in this helps bring out all the dirt in my pores and keep them clean. I bought this from Superdrug and I would definitely buy again
Jess S.
Isle of Man
You can literally see the black heads that come off with this strip!!! Such an essential in my weekly skin care routine. Highly highly recommend, does what it says on the packaging and fairly priced too :)
Bekah M.
Kent
As no stranger to pore strips, I felt that these were very effective at removing dirt and de-clogging pores. I feel that they are perhaps a bit too expensive as you only get 6 in a pack, however they did leave my nose looking a lot less porous and overall made my skin look smoother.
Dolan T.
This is a good product but it does have some flaws and I find that doesn’t work all the time I do you like it and want to purchase it in the future but not currently I am I think that you have to have the biggest blackheads possible for this to work I noticed that I could for see your bigger ones were not many of your smaller ones
Jordane M.
Ardrossan
These strips are great for removing black heads and it's grossly satisfying seeing the strip after peeling it off. The only downside is that I don't notice any preventative effects for future blackheads. In a nutshell these are great for instant results but don't do much long term.
Etienne O.
It's a very good product ! It's easy to use and very efficient.
Once the patch removed, my skin is softer and sharper and my buddies tightened. If you have mixed to oily skin, this product is made for you
Toni K.
Purchased this product in boots in Glasgow. I found this product to be extremely harsh. Stuck to the skin and was painful to remove. Large breakouts appeared after use. I would not use this product again.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?