BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Claire M.
Princes Street, Perth and Kinross
These are a very good price and they do what they're supposed to do. They've got quite a strong scent but I think that they were very effective and unclogged the pores on my nose. I bought these from Boots. The packaging is pretty simple but I think that it suits the product and the brand.
Kelsie B.
MUSSEBURGH, Musselburgh
Clogged pores on your nose? Biore pore strips are sure to get the job done! These strips are easy to use and have quick and effective results. I notice a different instantly whenever I use these, however I would recommend a little moistures on the area afterwards to keep the skin hydrated!
wenna h.
surrey, BC
LOVED this product. So much fun to use and see that it is actually working on your skin. I also loved that the product is black so you can see the blackheads more clear. Only downside is that it is very painful to remove but it is worth i tin the end. would definitely use again and again.
Kaiya X.
I used to use T-Zone charcoal pods strips for most of my skincare and beauty routine until I came upon these ones. I feel like I get value for my money, and I feel like I was floating more towards these over my T-Zone brands one because I was getting better results, they were showing me all the dirt that was clogging my pores and not making my eyes water once I peeled them off, would 100% recommend
Sana A.
Ok, so these are so popular, everyone seems to use these. Naturally, I had to see what the hype was about. I picked mine up a Boots (UK) for about £9 which is reasonable, I think they were on offer at the time. Personally, they do not work for me. No black heads are removed. It is SO painful to remove, i'm more than happy to go through pain for beauty as long as I see results! Won't be repurchasing.
Arianna B.
Langley
These worked amazing for me! I have very oily skin, especially in my T-Zone which of course leads me to having lots of black and white heads and these take them right out every month I use them! So satisfying to look at all the gunk against the black surface, and makes my nose feel clean.
Juliann M.
Wainwright
I buy the Bioré deep cleansing charcoal pore strips at Walmart. I have very bad blackheads on my nose so this product does give me an effective result. It erases some blackheads but I would like to see more blackheads removed. So if they know how to do that, I’ll be using it every month!
Olivia R.
Didn't think this would be particularly great but it exceeded expectations. It wasn't painful to remove like other pore strips have been, and it effectively removed the build up in my pores. I'd buy them again and would recommend to anyone who wants an easy, quick way to treat their skin.
Mehr A.
Dubai, Dubai
I have a blackhead issue specially on my nose! So I got these to see if they would help me with the problem. The strips look menacing but are actually very gentle to the skin! And since it's Biore they were super effective in sucking out my blackheads!! But they are a bit pricey I think!
Becca M.
Fredericton , NB
Charcoal is all the rage in 2018 and these strips would convince anyone who tries the Biore strips that it’s a marvellous and affordable option for those icky blackheads that us “large pored” girls and boys dread!

Plus who doesn’t love peeling off that strip and seeing results (and gunk) 😉
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?