BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Courtney S.
Courtice, ON
Absolutely love these strips! I love the fact that they have charcoal in them, and are a nose strip. I purchased mine at Shoppers in Canada and they were very affordable. I found that the charcoal brought out more blackheads than the regular porestrip.
dipshika c.
Bought this on holiday last year after my skin was feeling extra gross. Sadly this did absolutely nothing for my skin. It took forever to dry and did not cleanse my pores at all. It was quite cheap in fiji but pretty expensive here in new zealand
Mariam K.
These strips are very effective and I see so many blackheads on the strip when I take it off, I always buy this product and it's a must have. I do recommend it to anyone who is having trouble with blackheads.
Erin S.
Biore charcoal pore strips are great! Love how easy they are to use and the simple packaging they come in. Can easily but them from your local super market or beauty store. Will definitely be purchasing more.
katie j.
armagh
So amazing really worked got my logged in blackheads to the surface and within two uses I’d say I had a clear nose. The packaging was mediocre I would love to see limited edition or something nice didn’t grab my attention when I was shopping.
Melanie S.
These nose strips are amazing, I use them as soon as I come out of the shower once a week. They help to control my blackheads and you can really see it working! I will defnatly he buying this product again.
Kacey M.
North York
I mean what can I say, you’ve probably heard about these somewhere from someone as their super popular. I can agree that their worth the hype. Their pretty cheap and very effective. I highly recommend them.
Daniela C.
Monterrey, N.L.
LOVE this pore strips! Really recommend these if you want to get rid of black/white heads. Very effective and great value. Definitely worth its price! I am a repeated user of these and I buy them at target!
abigail m.
Oklahoma City
I liked this for my pores on my nose. It reduced them but it takes a few uses to see lasting results. I bought this at target. It was a little expensive for the drugstore but not bad. I would buy this again.
Chloe H.
These pore strips do a good job of removing gunk from your pores but it’s not a cure for acne. My nose would be breaking out again within a few days. Doesn’t act any differently than the regular pore strips, may even be worse as it doesn’t remove much from my pores. Would be better off spending money on a product to clear pores for real.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?