Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Absolutely love these strips! I love the fact that they have charcoal in them, and are a nose strip. I purchased mine at Shoppers in Canada and they were very affordable. I found that the charcoal brought out more blackheads than the regular porestrip.
Bought this on holiday last year after my skin was feeling extra gross. Sadly this did absolutely nothing for my skin. It took forever to dry and did not cleanse my pores at all. It was quite cheap in fiji but pretty expensive here in new zealand
These strips are very effective and I see so many blackheads on the strip when I take it off, I always buy this product and it's a must have. I do recommend it to anyone who is having trouble with blackheads.
Biore charcoal pore strips are great! Love how easy they are to use and the simple packaging they come in. Can easily but them from your local super market or beauty store. Will definitely be purchasing more.
So amazing really worked got my logged in blackheads to the surface and within two uses I’d say I had a clear nose. The packaging was mediocre I would love to see limited edition or something nice didn’t grab my attention when I was shopping.
These nose strips are amazing, I use them as soon as I come out of the shower once a week. They help to control my blackheads and you can really see it working! I will defnatly he buying this product again.
I mean what can I say, you’ve probably heard about these somewhere from someone as their super popular. I can agree that their worth the hype. Their pretty cheap and very effective. I highly recommend them.
LOVE this pore strips! Really recommend these if you want to get rid of black/white heads. Very effective and great value. Definitely worth its price! I am a repeated user of these and I buy them at target!
I liked this for my pores on my nose. It reduced them but it takes a few uses to see lasting results. I bought this at target. It was a little expensive for the drugstore but not bad. I would buy this again.
These pore strips do a good job of removing gunk from your pores but it’s not a cure for acne. My nose would be breaking out again within a few days. Doesn’t act any differently than the regular pore strips, may even be worse as it doesn’t remove much from my pores. Would be better off spending money on a product to clear pores for real.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos