BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Jody P.
Gloucester, Gloucester
I'm a sucker for nose strips and when I found these charcoal ones I had to try it and I'm hooked! They work amazing and there is nothing more satisfying that tearing the strip away to reveal a a strip covered in dirt
Fernanda M.
Excelente y super recomendable para las que necesitan quitarse los puntos negros de la nariz! Recomiendo hacer una pequeña exfoliación antes de usarlo para tener los poros abiertos y que el producto tenga mejores resultados! A super precio en Wall mart
Gabriella C.
San Jose, CA
I love these pore strips! They always get the job done, and they are so easy to use! I’m someone who has big pores, so i struggle with that. I would definitely recommend these to anyone who wants to get rid of pores!
Erica D.
This product really cleanses your pores! It catches the pores in both my boyfriends and I nose! Would definitely recommend for friends and family!! The price isn’t super expensive either! Would definitely buy again
Rhi T.
Great product! Left my pores looking and feeling great, I purchased this product from amazon and it met all of my expectations, the packaging could be a little more eye catching but over all I loved this product and would definitely purchase it again!
Yasmin K.
I feel like nose strips in general don't always take out all the blackheads/whiteheads from my nose area so I usually have to resort to steaming my face to soften the nose and to rid myself of those dreaded pores!
S A.
Absolutely brilliant. Controls oil produced by the nose which is amazing, as I have the most pickiest of noses and t-zones. Also does exactly what it says on the box: deep cleans. Unclogs pores on the nose as well as the skin around. Simply brilliant.
Sommer B.
These blackhead strips cleared my nose right up! I use one once a week to keep my nose blackhead free and I'm always astounded by the results. They're extremely good value for the price. I will definitely buy again
Emily-Rose C.
CHEADLE, Cheshire
Best pore strips I've used so far. Pull out all the gunk and leave my pores so much better. I use this all of the time about 2 times a week and really see a difference. Would defo recommend it to other people 100%
Amanda T.
Halifax, NS
This is a very good pore strip. It is very effective and leaves the skin feeling soft and smooth. It was purchased at a drugstore. Expensive but worth the price. Very durable packaging easy to open and doesn't leak!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?