Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,194 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I like the idea of this product, but was a little under-whelmed by the performance. I don't know if maybe my technique is off or what it is, but I tried it a few times and it was just so-so. I still love the brand, but this one was a little bit of a flop for me.
Charcoal pore strips really does wonders to my skin. I had lots of blackheads and Whitehead it clears almost 70% in one use. As it has charcoal in it ,it clears skin very well. It's my first time and I will definitely repurchase it. I recommend it to my mom also.
Es excelente producto, me gusta mucho. Me ayudado bastante con los puntos negros y las asperezas de mi rostro. El cutis se siente fresco. Su relación precio - valor, es bastante buena. Es mejor de lo que pensé. La recomiendo. La conseguí en una farmacia
I found these very drying to my skin. I was a bit disappointed with the effect they had on my pores and black heads. I probably wouldn’t repurchase these. They were harsh on the skin and did not do what they said they would. However I do love biore skin washes.
Works pretty well. Sometimes it takes a bit of extra pressing in certain areas to get it to stick to the problematic areas but it does it's job. Pulls out a lot of blackheads! Is available anywhere beauty products are sold. Not too expensive so it's worth a try!
I can definitly see the black heads it takes off on the pore strip. I use this about once every two weeks and I have been using this for about 2 years now. I only gave it 4 stars because I definitly still have quite a few black heads on my nose after using this.
Proper gets rid off all blackheads and whiteheads! I am left with a supersoft nose! I also use it on my chin and forehead, it picks up litrally everything. Must say this is the best one iv used so far. Definitely worth a buy! They are currently on offer in asda!
I have been using this product for over 10 years! It makes my nose smooth after application! I use it 2x/week and I am so satisfied with the results that I also use it on my husband! It is definitely an oldie but a goodie! My whole family enjoy this product!
This new Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips are charcoal derivative strips that deep cleans the pores attracting oil as a magnet, helping to absorb impurities from the skin. In addition, these new strips make your skin look less oily! Which cleans the pores.
I used this product a few months ago. I did see results in a cleaner nose. The packing was very nice and easy to use. It was a little harsh when peeling off but I get it. I did not see as many black heads like the pictures but I did see some that were pulled!
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos