BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Aleisa B.
I like the idea of this product, but was a little under-whelmed by the performance. I don't know if maybe my technique is off or what it is, but I tried it a few times and it was just so-so. I still love the brand, but this one was a little bit of a flop for me.
kritika l.
Charcoal pore strips really does wonders to my skin. I had lots of blackheads and Whitehead it clears almost 70% in one use. As it has charcoal in it ,it clears skin very well. It's my first time and I will definitely repurchase it. I recommend it to my mom also.
Vanessa A.
Es excelente producto, me gusta mucho.  Me ayudado bastante con los puntos negros y las asperezas de mi rostro. El cutis se siente fresco. Su relación precio - valor, es bastante buena. Es mejor de lo que pensé. La recomiendo.  La conseguí en una farmacia
Jazmin R.
Deal
I found these very drying to my skin. I was a bit disappointed with the effect they had on my pores and black heads. I probably wouldn’t repurchase these. They were harsh on the skin and did not do what they said they would. However I do love biore skin washes.
Natalija V.
Works pretty well. Sometimes it takes a bit of extra pressing in certain areas to get it to stick to the problematic areas but it does it's job. Pulls out a lot of blackheads! Is available anywhere beauty products are sold. Not too expensive so it's worth a try!
Jenna S.
I can definitly see the black heads it takes off on the pore strip. I use this about once every two weeks and I have been using this for about 2 years now. I only gave it 4 stars because I definitly still have quite a few black heads on my nose after using this.
Nazma B.
nottingham
Proper gets rid off all blackheads and whiteheads! I am left with a supersoft nose! I also use it on my chin and forehead, it picks up litrally everything. Must say this is the best one iv used so far. Definitely worth a buy! They are currently on offer in asda!
mana_b23 A.
I have been using this product for over 10 years! It makes my nose smooth after application! I use it 2x/week and I am so satisfied with the results that I also use it on my husband! It is definitely an oldie but a goodie! My whole family enjoy this product!
This new Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips are charcoal derivative strips that deep cleans the pores attracting oil as a magnet, helping to absorb impurities from the skin. In addition, these new strips make your skin look less oily! Which cleans the pores.
Jaimee B.
I used this product a few months ago. I did see results in a cleaner nose. The packing was very nice and easy to use. It was a little harsh when peeling off but I get it. I did not see as many black heads like the pictures but I did see some that were pulled!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?