Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,195 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
BLACKHEADS BLACKHEADS BLACKHEADS! If you want the PERFECT blackhead be gone treatment, this is for you! It is very affordable and lasts much longer than you would believe it would. I used it for the first time last year and now it is the only thing I use on my nose.
Love this Biore Cleansing Charcoal pore strips so good for the pores along and around your nose, although it strips becomes very hard once dry and is painful when you remove the strip. You can immediately see the results your pores are diminished and gone within minutes.
Great product for first timers trying to remove products in a fast, easy and convenient way. These are one of the best nose strips that I have tried. You can find them in your local drugstore or at Walmart. It was effective at removing blackheads and would definitely use it again. The only downside is the black residue which is left over, but that can easily be cleaned up.
Best black head strips I have ever used. I have tried so many other ones before but these are the winner. At first I did not want to spend about £8 on some nose strips that probably will not work, but they definitely do! Best when you get it on a deal, highly recommend!
This product doesn't stick as well as the other biore nose strips. It leaves black residue on your face that can be washed off but is annoying. I don't think this performs as well as other biore nose strips and it's harder to use, as it doesn't easily stick to your face.
These are great for tackling those small pores and blackheads on my nose. It's an area I struggle with, so these strips are great for drawing out the dirt and removing any dry skin. It hurts when you're pulling it off, but it really gives a great result. No pain no gain!
I had high hopes for this one. It worked fine, But definitely didn't remove all my blackheads. It didn't make break out so I'll definitely try it out again, as I find the quality/price value pretty decent. I got it at my local store And, lucky me, it was a 2 for 1 sale.
Been looking for products to get rid of my blackheads for ages and everything I have purchased has failed. I picked these up from Superdrug very affordable and they are great! Brill results every time! Highly recommend if your looking for something effective and cheap!
La compré para probar, y me gustó. Es un poco doloroso al momento de quitártelo pero bueno se supone que es por ello que te limpia todo. Lo compro solo cuando ya es muy necesario. El empaque es bueno, nada del otro mundo. Lo recomiendo si ves que ya lo necesitas mucho!
super sticky and it leaves a bit of residue of the glue on my nose. it is somehow effective because it does get rid of my little blackheads but the major ones not too strong enough to get it all. it is affordable and i dont mind buying again just because its fun for me
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos