BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Sarah M.
Antrim , Antrim
I was recommended this product by a friend for my blackheads I feel a little 50/50 with this product as I did see some results when I pulled the pore strip off but it was very painful to pull of the skin but I guess that's why they say beauty it pain right
Aya A.
I prefer it very much because it helps you to clean the skin of blackheads and I recommend using them to the owners of normal skin, otherwise I advise to use it for those who have sensitive skin because it will harm their skin a lot and I would not recommend using it if you have blisters in your face
hayley b.
palmerston north
Brought out some of the black heads and made a noticeable difference. However, it didn't get into the curves of my face properly so left quite a lot of junk in my chin area. Product itself was semi efficient and gentle and left no residue which was a bonus.
Grace F.
new york
These strips are so cool, the black color makes it even easier than the normal strips to see what it has extracted from your nose. I feel like the application of these nose strips is a little tricky...i couldn’t always properly adhere the strip to my nose.
Chloe D.
Dublin
This strips are so effective and I love them! My boyfriend does to! The packaging is simple and not over the top. It's gentle on my skin and my boyfriends! I was happy with the end results! So was my boyfriend and I will purchase again! Love this product!
Abbie H.
Glasgow
Great at extracting deep blackheads on your nose and chin. Best applying a small amount of water on top of the strip when it's on your face as I feel it allows the strip to firm up more and pull out more blackheads however doing this takes more time to dry.
Lear35464 Diana G.
Este productos me pareció que es bastante bien, me ayudó con mis puntos negros y dejó mi piel bastante suave. Yo lo recomiendo, solo que tiene un pequeño detalle que es si te colocas muy poco se te quedan pedasitos pegados y no se quitan los puntos como es.
Holly g.
Biore deep cleansing pore strips are really good for extracting black heads. It met my expectations and wasn’t to harsh but was good enough to get rid of them. I bought these from Superdrug and I love them and have bought them again a few times. I love these and will recommend these to lots of people.
Rãn Y.
Alger
Can I just say how scared I was to try this thing out when I first put it on?! I thought it was going to do the opposite of what it said and GIVE me blackheads all over my nose instead of actually cleaning out all my pores, but boy was I in for a shock. That sucker cleaned my nose out like whaaaat. I was SO shocked at how well it did. It did a better job than the regular Biore strips, and it actually was less painful to come off my nose than the regular strips too (if that's even possible). I couldn't stop staring at all the crap that this thing just pulled off my skin & I kicked my self in the hiney for not taking before and after pictures because my nose was as clean as I'd ever seen it. I wanted to examine that crap under my husband's microscope because it was ridiculous. I threw it out before he came home though because I still wanted him to think I was adorable, and my nose just sorta was perfectly clean all the time.
Tanya H.
Trenton
I actually love using Biore keep cleansing strips because of the satisfaction of seeing all the dirt that was built up in my nose come out! You can truly see the results right away. Usually, you get about 18 in a package which is a great value.
I would absolutely buy them again
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?