BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Kaci P.
perth
I didn't find these pore strips worked that well on my nose, possibly because I don't have that many blackheads but the few that I do have remained. I found these pore strips were quite hard to apply compared to others I have used previously. These pore strips were not at all expensive therefore would only recommend to somebody as a quick fix/ cheaper option.
Jenna D.
This product I did not really enjoy because I followed the instructions on the box and I didn't get the results I wanted, personally pore strips don't do much for me and my skin but I have this product 2 stars because I know it has worked really well for some friends and family so I guess it just didn't work for my skin but it could work for someone else
Sophie B.
These pore strips aren't the worst, but to me personally they aren't the best. I don't think it helps I have deep pores but whenever I use the product I only remove a few blackheads on the side of my nose and that's it. It does make your nose feel so smooth to touch however but I wouldn't personally purchase it again as I need something more "Heavy Duty"
Eline 💃.
I've been wanting to try a charcoal pore strip, so when I got this one I was very excited. When pulling it off, my nose felt very soft and smooth! However a few days later more pimples started appearing on my nose. So the mask is very good, however it might not be the best choice to use on my acne-prone skin. Price was good for the quality. It is great!
Kelsey C.
Eastern Passage, NS
I will always use these pore strips. They've been a staple part of my skin care for years. It is so satisfying to see all of the impurities that come from your skin. Make sure to leave the strip on until it is completely dry! I use this after the biore self heating mask to rid my skin of blackheads. This product is a must have for anyone with blackheads!
Katie A.
Rochester
GROSS, but great! Make sure your nose is wet because the first time I didn't do this and it didn't stick! Once it's on it'll harden up and you'll be able to peel it off (prepare yourself, its gross) and it's really does get the nasty stuff out. Only thing stopping me from 5 stars is that I couldn't get the product in the crease between my nose and cheek.
Chic B.
carolina
I bought this at my local Walmart, It's my first time using this so I'm not an expert on this, it was at a very good price but I must say that it was very disappointing because it didn't do anything, I don't know if I did something wrong but I'm pretty sure I followed the instructions, maybe I would buy something similar from the same brand and give it another shot.
Kate A.
Works short term for getting blackheads out or just less visible but obviously the nature of blackheads means these won’t clear them from your skin forever you’ll need additional products alongside their use to see continued results. They are really good for that detoxed and smooth feeling where ever you use them and you can see remains on the strip after peeling it off so they are doing something right. I do notice a positive difference between these and the regular pore strips.
Viktoria R.
Dawson Creek
Works great even better then their normal strip I would definitely recommend this to anyone who have trouble with black heads. They are a consistent company with quality that never changes best part about these is no mess no fuss I have tried charcoal masks that you wait to dry and they take for every and sometimes don’t work this works everytimes.😃
Persephone L.
Toronto, ON
Great product, I think it works well but is a little bit too harsh. Thus, I only use it every 3-4 weeks or so. If you think you would need to use it more frequently then I think this may be too hard on the skin. I also feel like the size of the strip is too small, I usually end up having to use 2 in order to properly cover my entire nose. Still a good product and gets the job done
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?