Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I really like the fact these pods strips pull all of the unwanted dirt and pores out without pain. These were very effective in that they made my pores go after a couple of uses and helped out my skin loads. I will defiantly keep buying these!
Best thing about this product is you definitely give people a shock when they walk into your room randomly (serves them right for not knocking). As a strip it was ok, not great. I've got stubborn blackheads on my nose and I've yet to find something that gets them out and keeps them out.
You really have to make sure all around your nose is soaked or else these won't stick, they're also a little sore to pull off but the evidence of how good they are you can see on the strip after removal. Best nose strips I've ever encountered
The truth is that these bands do their job but without much wonder, they are used often since leaving a time without cleaning the area does not remove all blackheads or blackheads, but leaves the area soft and free of shine for a couple of days.
These clean out my pores well but it hurts to the point of tears to take them off. They don't reach into the crack where my nose meets my face properly and are quite harsh on the skin. There is definitely room for improvement on this product.
This product works if you're looking for a quick fix for your spots around your nose, however it doesn't really do much past the surface or prevent future breakouts and blackheads. It's a good drugstore option for a quick and easy pore strip.
These are awesome! Easy simple steps that everyone can follow, definitely work and you can see the blackheads when you peel the strip off. Satisfying knowing your pores are clean, I have recommended this to friends and family and they love it!
I LOVE these! There's something so soothing about watching all the black heads get pulled out of your face. I found them very effective. I'd recommend really hydrating your skin directly after with a thick moisturizer so it doesn't feel as tight and abrasive. 10/10 would recommend.
Great for people who have blackheads and sensitive skin. I bought the pore strips from a shop called Superdrug. It met my expectations it worked really good and was gentle on my skin. I would recommend this product to other people although it is a bit pricey it works fantastically!
I love using these nose strips but I find that it really doesn't do anything for my skin. I wait the necessary amount of time and take off the strip and to my disappointment I normally never find that it has done anything for me. I will however continue to try the new strips the company comes out with in hopes that one day it will work for me.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos