BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Melissa D.
Pointe aux trembles , AL
These strips work amazingly. I find this product much more efficient than the Boscia mask. This one actually works, actually hurts a little lol and it's great because it's not expensive and it can be found in any drug store.
Suzan M.
 I love this product ,  are use it once a month between my facials to help with my blackheads ,  and every time I run out I always buy a new one , I buy  it from shoppers drug mart .  I recommend this product for all skin types ,
Matthew L.
Bolton
I have always struggled with blackheads on my nose these strips are the best for me. The results are instant and so satisfying. I use these a couple of times a week and before any event and they leave my pores nice and clean!
emma d.
perth
Notice a bit of a t difference on the strip- you can see some blackheads on it, but not as much as I would have liked to see. My skin isn't that bad but was hoping to have more of a result- maybe that's why there wasn't as much as expected on the strip. They do work and you can see it- I would buy them again
Kaely M.
I usually buy the regular pore strips but I've fallen in love with the charcoal ones. I love the dark colour and they make me feel like they are more effective because you can physically see more results when you remove it
Syd D.
Love these for cleaning up my pores! They work but aren’t too harsh or painful to take off. Great value! It’s always a treat to be able to use these strips. Will continue to buy in the future! Just wish more came in a box.
Carly O.
merritt
These strips take all the hunk out of my pores. I can’t believe how well it works. It amazed me at how great it works. I bought this at Walmart in the beauty section. I totally am going to tell my friends to try these out.
brenda v.
This is a great strip for the price. Very inexpensive. it does what it says and it is gentle and can be used daily even. Just wish it came with more in the pack or they would create a bigger set of it. would purchase again.
Souad K.
london
These are great if you have mild blackheads! Plus be a little stickier to help with the pull but i always manage to get some little suckers out. Super satisfying feeling when you feel no bumps after (for those who suffer from blackheads you know what I mean)!!!
Chancella M.
Edmonton
Love!! Love!!! Love!!!The only strips I use these days. Honestly this takes out about 30% more dirt off my nose that other strips that I've used in the past. I'd definitely recommend it to women who suffer from blackheads.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?