Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
These strips work amazingly. I find this product much more efficient than the Boscia mask. This one actually works, actually hurts a little lol and it's great because it's not expensive and it can be found in any drug store.
I love this product , are use it once a month between my facials to help with my blackheads , and every time I run out I always buy a new one , I buy it from shoppers drug mart . I recommend this product for all skin types ,
I have always struggled with blackheads on my nose these strips are the best for me. The results are instant and so satisfying. I use these a couple of times a week and before any event and they leave my pores nice and clean!
Notice a bit of a t difference on the strip- you can see some blackheads on it, but not as much as I would have liked to see. My skin isn't that bad but was hoping to have more of a result- maybe that's why there wasn't as much as expected on the strip. They do work and you can see it- I would buy them again
I usually buy the regular pore strips but I've fallen in love with the charcoal ones. I love the dark colour and they make me feel like they are more effective because you can physically see more results when you remove it
Love these for cleaning up my pores! They work but aren’t too harsh or painful to take off. Great value! It’s always a treat to be able to use these strips. Will continue to buy in the future! Just wish more came in a box.
These strips take all the hunk out of my pores. I can’t believe how well it works. It amazed me at how great it works. I bought this at Walmart in the beauty section. I totally am going to tell my friends to try these out.
This is a great strip for the price. Very inexpensive. it does what it says and it is gentle and can be used daily even. Just wish it came with more in the pack or they would create a bigger set of it. would purchase again.
These are great if you have mild blackheads! Plus be a little stickier to help with the pull but i always manage to get some little suckers out. Super satisfying feeling when you feel no bumps after (for those who suffer from blackheads you know what I mean)!!!
Love!! Love!!! Love!!!The only strips I use these days. Honestly this takes out about 30% more dirt off my nose that other strips that I've used in the past. I'd definitely recommend it to women who suffer from blackheads.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos