Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,194 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Absolutely amazing ! I have repurchased so many times. My nose feels so clean and fresh after I used them, you can definitely see a difference. The longer you leave it on for the more painful it is to get off however the more you see a difference because it’s soaked into your skin
I don't feel like these live up to the hype at all. I struggle with a few black heads on my nose and although these stick really well they didn't do what they are labelled for. My pores don't feel any cleaner and barely any blackheads removed. Far too expensive for what they do.
This product feels like it is doing some work and definitely looks like it has removed dirt from the pores. The packaging is fine although nothing special. I have bought these strips on more than one occasion and would buy again! It is one of my favourite nose pore strip products!
This product was good for in clogging my pores and getting rid of the nasty stuff but I found it rather pricy for what it is. The packaging was good as they all come indervidually wrapped. It made my eyes water a little bit thou as I peeled it off. All in all a good product and I would recommend it but just don't use it too often
the Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Stripes, I bought at target when I was in Orlando. The product is really effective because I could see it doing its job, as I was peeling off the strips I could see the black heads coming off, I really recommend for people with black heads!
I have really enlarged pores especially on my nose and this mask helps to get all that blocked pores out. I am really impressed with the effectiveness of this mask and i would recommend it to anyone having similar problem as mine. This has helped minimise my pores visibly.
I’ve been using these strips for over a year now and they have never failed to disappoint. They get rid of all the nasty gunk in your pores and are highly effective after just one use. I would definitely recommend to others but would like to get more strips for the price xoxo
These are good, however I've seen barely any improvement to my blackheads since I've used them. They hurt too, when you take them off, so be careful. I suffer with horrendous skin and blackheads and am yet to find an effective treatment - unfortunately this isn't one of them.
One of the best pore strips on the market! Although slightly painful to take off (just the same as most other pore strips), it's completely worth it for the results. After using these strips my nose both looked and felt smooth, and makeup applied more evenly on top as a result.
Was very impressed with these pore strips. However,for the price there's not many in the box. I purchased these at a Boots store. After managing to get through the pain of pulling it off I was not disappointed by the results. It removed the majority,if not all of my blackheads.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos