BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Melissa R.
The Ridings, Waltham Chse
Was hopeful that these pore strips would clear my annoying blackheads.I opened my pores with a damp hot cloth and then placed the strip over my nose. After waiting 10 minutes or so, I pulled it off as shown in the diagram and was surprised to see the pores uprooted on the strip - it was really quite satisfying!
Brooklyn S.
Lacombe, CA
It's such a great product. It's gross at the same time too (just on the blackheads and pimples that ACTUALLY come out!!) I've used the new black head remover that is the competition and it doesn't even work half as great as this one. I use it once a week and buy it in bulk or when it's on sale. Highly reccomend
Stephanie F.
Paisley, Renfrewshire
There is nothing more satisfying than doing a nose strip and seeing all the dirt on the strip once you've took it off. Worked just as well as mostly every other nose strips I've tried. They pulled a lot out of my nose but was still left with some blackheads. It does the job well and I recommend giving them a try.
Ashleigh B.
Scanterbury , MB
My monthly addiction! I love using these. The regular strips work just as well but for some reason I always get the charcoal. It is so satisfying to use a nose strip and see everything that comes out. I know you can use them too much so when I started I would do it every two weeks then moved on to once a month. They are not too expensive considering how many you get and how often they'll be used. I love these things
Becky A.
Edinburgh , ['', '', '']
I think pore strips are good for when you've opened up you're pores and can get the dirt out of them. These charcoal ones are great because you can see the outcome of it once peeled off. They're not expensive and I would buy them again as I like to use a pore strip after a shower. You should definitely try these!
Ann M.

Increíble limpieza profunda que le da a este producto, me encanta mucho, estoy obsesionado con la limpieza de mi cara y evito las molestas manchas negras, y gracias a este producto que descubrí recientemente, no tengo problemas o preocupaciones en Si mi Los poros mantienen la suciedad. Super recomendado
Alexcia B.
Winnipeg, MB
I adore these strips. I'm one of those people who really enjoy those pimple popping videos, so being able to see what I can remove from my own face using these strips was awesome! They work really well and you see immediate results. I purchased these from a local drugstore and I love the reasonable price point.
Lydia S.
Stoke on Trent
Personally I wasn't that impressed with this product, however, my partner had some amazing results. After removing the strip we could see so many extracted comedones on the strip and his nose looked and felt so smooth. Results have lasted so far as we tried again 2 weeks later and barely anything was extracted.
Aleksandra P.
Strips are easy to use and you don't get your hands messy just like with any other cleansing products. Packaging is small and easy to take anywhere! Beacuse I have sensitive skin I did find the strip to make my skin a bit uncomfortable after I've used it. But it took most of my blackheads out, so yes I would recommend it to anyone, as it does the job that is promised
Andrea S.
Lisboa
Can we talk about how good this is? I've been using this one for a couple years, that's how much i love it. It does its job perfectly, i havent tried any other, cause i'm just so happy with the results. People who haven't tried this, please do it, please, you won't regret it, it's amazing, it's just perfect.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?