BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Sutvinder K.
Bradford
I have used this on and off ,when needed over the years.  I purchase mine from boots or Superdrug.  As the have good offers.  It's far the best brand,  that I've found that does what it claims.  When taking off the strip it can be slightly pinchy, on the skin which is expected. Once removed it's so amazing to see how much or less is on your stip.  the product is truly fab...
Emma G.
I loved using the biome deep cleansing charcoal pore strips!!! they work really well and they are really very good on people who have sensitive skin as it oddest irritate the skin when you peel them off. they work really well and you can definitely see the difference after u use them.
Riaana P.
Barcelona
This is such a great product! I am lucky to have quite clear skin, but due to having combination skin - I get an oily T-zone which means a build up and hey presto! Blackheads/whiteheads. This particular charcoal product is better than the original nose strips and it gets rid of all of the impurities perfectly! Definitely would recommend it to absolutley anyone, particularly if you have an oily t zone!
Jamee K.
Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire
I'd heard such good things about these pore strips so I decided to give them a go. Unfortunately, I was left feeling disappointed. My pores aren't awful but these barely did a thing for cleaning them out and I found they dried my nose out really badly.

I can't say I've ever really had much luck with pore strips and instead opt for deep cleansing clay masks but I definitely wouldn't try these again.
Fatima K.
Sharjah, Sharjah
This is an amazing product to pull off all that impurities, black heads, white heads and cleanses out pores. Charcoal is known to drive away all the impurities from our skin. This product is a holy grail to get rid of all those dirt that tend to accumulate on our nose! After use, nose feels purified (cleansed) and so smooth.

It can be used just twice a week. Travel friendly which can be used anytime.
Giovanna I.
Minden , NV
To talk about the Bioré Deep Cleansing Pore Stripes is easy, I like this product
mainly because I have so many blackheads on my face, and I hate this, that's why I use this product. I feel my face very soft and this is do perfect to me! I recomend this product to everyone!!!
Nancy S.
These pore strips hurt SO bad! I have used them a couple times to try them out but they will really irritate your skin if you are someone with sensitive skin because of how much it hurts to take it off. My skin is not sensitive at all and the fact that this irritated my skin after shocked me. Though it did remove the dirt from my pores. But if you weigh the ups and downs, there are definitely more downs than ups. I do not recommend this product.
Pamela P.
I bought this product because of many good recommendations. I can say it didn't impress me, didn't at all meet my expectations... quite disappointing. It wasn't pricey, something you can afford. I wouldn't buy it again. You can make the mask by yourself, and it would work better.
Jessica K.
Newbury, Newbury
They do remove some blackheads, but I find that loads are still left, afterwards! When sticking them on, the charcoal can run and it has been gone into my mouth - so be careful! You have to wait for about 20 minutes for them to dry, so more than the recommended 10 mins. They are decent, though and better than cheaper brands. I only buy them on offer, as the RRP is far too high for the product!
Hesed D.
Lagos
To be honest, I’m a huge fan of the original Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Nose Strips, but these charcoal ones were a massive fail for me. I don’t suffer from blackheads but occasional Whitehead’s and they didn't end up removing any whitehead at all, but the original one does. I had high hopes for these charcoal nose strips but they are a lot messier than the original ones and don’t do anything.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?