BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Lara S.
Dont think these really did much for me to be honest, apart from taking the top layer of my skin off. My pored and blackheads werent cleared and nothing really came out on the strips. It did get rid of the top layer of my skin leaving my nose dry and irritated
Azhia C.
Bendigo
The deep cleansing charcoal strips worked really well and did remove the blackheads around my nose, although the biore strips only come in one size so therefore on my face it was too big and couldn’t get in all areas. I would definitely recommend using. Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
maddie c.
Diamond City, AB
This didn't do anything to my skin expect make it red, i don't recommend this at all. If you want to pull out your blackheads efficiently invest in activated charcoal and make your own mask. This is a waste of money, or do what I do and find a good face scrub.
Laura May A.
Surrey
This product was so good, and the proof of what it does you can see after. This definately did meet my expectations and I was happy after. The packaging was normal, and wasn’t too much. It was good for the value of money, and my skin felt so good after.
Taliya W.
Melbourne
Love this product! Pores are a massive problem for me and found this worked really well! Recommend, steaming your face first to open up the pores. But works great and very easy to use! Might get some black mask stuck you around the edges but washes off easily!
Roxanne D.
San Diego
I'd buy it again if the product was paraben-free. It took a lot of the deep-seated dirt on my nose, which is great. But the thing is, it really hurt taking the pore strip off. I've a low tolerance for pain so my eyes were watering during the removal process.
Dana S.
Rio claro , AR
Great product and shows great results also. I bought this a while back and still have it up to this day. The amount of product you get is very cost effective. It goes deep into skin pulling out the unwanted stuff. It does take patients once applied. Overall I am very satisfied
Babyboobie B.
Cork
I robbed these from my sister as her results were amazing and yes it works. You get so many in the box and it feels so refreshing afterwards. I think she bought it in boots and it wasn't expensive. I try to use them every 2-3 weeks (if I have a free hand)
Bethan S.
These are awful!! They don't collect blackheads or spots at all. They were so disappointing for me after seeing so many reviews. I bought them from a local drugstore although good value for money,I wouldn't recommened unless you want your skin to rip off.
April T.
Thornhill
Love these! I think I like them better than the original ones! They have a cool tingly sensation when you put them on and when you remove them you can see all the gunk it removes from your pores. In my opinion these remove even more than the white strips.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?