Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Dont think these really did much for me to be honest, apart from taking the top layer of my skin off. My pored and blackheads werent cleared and nothing really came out on the strips. It did get rid of the top layer of my skin leaving my nose dry and irritated
The deep cleansing charcoal strips worked really well and did remove the blackheads around my nose, although the biore strips only come in one size so therefore on my face it was too big and couldn’t get in all areas. I would definitely recommend using. Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
This didn't do anything to my skin expect make it red, i don't recommend this at all. If you want to pull out your blackheads efficiently invest in activated charcoal and make your own mask. This is a waste of money, or do what I do and find a good face scrub.
This product was so good, and the proof of what it does you can see after. This definately did meet my expectations and I was happy after. The packaging was normal, and wasn’t too much. It was good for the value of money, and my skin felt so good after.
Love this product! Pores are a massive problem for me and found this worked really well! Recommend, steaming your face first to open up the pores. But works great and very easy to use! Might get some black mask stuck you around the edges but washes off easily!
I'd buy it again if the product was paraben-free. It took a lot of the deep-seated dirt on my nose, which is great. But the thing is, it really hurt taking the pore strip off. I've a low tolerance for pain so my eyes were watering during the removal process.
Great product and shows great results also. I bought this a while back and still have it up to this day. The amount of product you get is very cost effective. It goes deep into skin pulling out the unwanted stuff. It does take patients once applied. Overall I am very satisfied
I robbed these from my sister as her results were amazing and yes it works. You get so many in the box and it feels so refreshing afterwards. I think she bought it in boots and it wasn't expensive. I try to use them every 2-3 weeks (if I have a free hand)
These are awful!! They don't collect blackheads or spots at all. They were so disappointing for me after seeing so many reviews. I bought them from a local drugstore although good value for money,I wouldn't recommened unless you want your skin to rip off.
Love these! I think I like them better than the original ones! They have a cool tingly sensation when you put them on and when you remove them you can see all the gunk it removes from your pores. In my opinion these remove even more than the white strips.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos