BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Nesrin H.
Manchester
Well I thought that this charcoal nose trip would be better, but unfortunately this is not the best. I've used it 3 or 4 times and I think that it was inly one that it was totally effective. It's worth a try but I am not sure that I will buy it again unless it will improve.
Yentel S.
Great for cleaning the pores! It’s a bit harsh especially after removing, but it’s just like any other nose strip. Expected a bit more because it is on the higher price range, but it did clean most of my pores!
ELEANOR D.
I used these pore strips a few months ago to hopefully help improve my large pores around my nose and they worked a treat! It was amazing to see all the sebum I was able to remove with very little effort! Although a little rough on my sensitive skin!
Lara G.
Sault Ste. Marie, ON
Great for cleaning out your pores! I use these every couple of weeks (sensitive skin) and it keeps my nose pretty clear. It can be a bit uncomfortable pulling the strip off - be careful it you have a nose ring!
I would definitely recommend to others.
Phoebe T.
Nottingham
The Biore black head strips aren't too bad but I've tried other black head strips that work a lot better. I found that after using this I was still left with a lot of stubborn black heads on my nose. I wouldn't find myself purchasing this again sadly.
Georgina B.
Tayside
These pore strips are very good and very affordable, however they can be annoyed trying to stick down onto your nose and they don't always pull out every blackhead and clogged pore. But they're very good for being affordable and if you're on a budget!
Meliiee E.
Sheffield
The best Product i have used. Gets rid off all your black heads! Amazing value for money! 100% met my expectations. Better than expected. The product is stronger and gardens up more than the cheap nose strips but these clear your skin much better.
Kellie M.
Kispiox B.C CAN
I liked that this product really pulled out all of my blackheads, oils and made my pores clearer, wasn't harsh on my skin at all. It was super effective, could notice a big difference after being used once and I would totally recommend this product
Shamira H.
This was good but to me similar if not the same to the regular strips I couldn't tell the difference. Used this on my nose mainly about once a week. Good value not harsh or painful to me not pricey at all. Bought at my local drugstore no complaints.
Emma P.
UK
A little disappointing compared to some other strips I've tried. It does a good job, it's gentle on the skin and available in most supermarkets so you can buy it anywhere. I would recommend for those wanting to try but I probably wouldn't use again.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?