Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,195 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I've been using these for about a year and I'm very interested in using the charcoals mask. Just because I do tend to have blackheads. And these trips take them away while leaving my nose smooth. I highly recommend these.
This product kind of worked for me. It pulled some black heads out the first time but after that it wouldn’t really work on my nose anymore. Also when i pulled it off it really hurt my nose. I would recommend trying this product to someone who has bad blackheads but this isn’t for me. :)
Love these charcoal nose strips. I use them once a week. I’m not exactly sure why, but I do think they effectively work better than the regular deep cleansing pores strips. I absolutely recommend these to everyone.
I really liked this product. I feel like the very first time I used it, it worked wonders. But after using it a few times I feel like it stopped working the way it did the first time. I feel like I would definitely buy it again if I really needed to use them.
I love the charcoal product it leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh. You can get blackheads out with it, and your skin looks a lot healthier! I love this product
They never remove that many black heads when i use these it bums me out i have large pores so i thing everyone can see my black heads i hate it but ive tried these and they never work for me anyone else have this problem
this has been a part of my go-to face routine for almost 10 years now. i do find that the charcoal strips are more effective for my skin than the normal ones, and that they extract more impurities from my nose than the normal ones. however, they aren't too harsh on my skin.
Nose strips are an essential part of my routine since I am always getting blackheads around this area. These strips do a good job at maintaining clean skin but do not clean deep enough to get rid of noticeable blackheads.
I use these twice a week, and don’t ever see myself switching to another nose strip product. I’ve used Biore’s regular strips before, but the charcoal version has really gone above and beyond for me. It’s worth the extra pay, which you’ll see in the results :)
My boyfriend loves these and he’s the one who introduced me to them, i really like them? I later introduced them to my sister, and she really loves them, i recommend them!100% everything goes out when you pull the strip 🤠
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos