BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Andrea M.
I've been using these for about a year and I'm very interested in using the charcoals mask. Just because I do tend to have blackheads. And these trips take them away while leaving my nose smooth. I highly recommend these.
sierra s.
unionville
This product kind of worked for me. It pulled some black heads out the first time but after that it wouldn’t really work on my nose anymore. Also when i pulled it off it really hurt my nose. I would recommend trying this product to someone who has bad blackheads but this isn’t for me. :)
Adrienne K.
San Diego, CA
Love these charcoal nose strips. I use them once a week. I’m not exactly sure why, but I do think they effectively work better than the regular deep cleansing pores strips. I absolutely recommend these to everyone.
Ciindiie E.
Fort Worth
I really liked this product. I feel like the very first time I used it, it worked wonders. But after using it a few times I feel like it stopped working the way it did the first time. I feel like I would definitely buy it again if I really needed to use them.
emma r.
Little Rock, AR
I love the charcoal product it leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh. You can get blackheads out with it, and your skin looks a lot healthier! I love this product
Deiandra b.
Eufaula, OK
They never remove that many black heads when i use these it bums me out i have large pores so i thing everyone can see my black heads i hate it but ive tried these and they never work for me anyone else have this problem
Haylee C.
Kirksville
this has been a part of my go-to face routine for almost 10 years now. i do find that the charcoal strips are more effective for my skin than the normal ones, and that they extract more impurities from my nose than the normal ones. however, they aren't too harsh on my skin.
Misha D.
['State College', 'PA'], PA
Nose strips are an essential part of my routine since I am always getting blackheads around this area. These strips do a good job at maintaining clean skin but do not clean deep enough to get rid of noticeable blackheads.
Gabby P.
I use these twice a week, and don’t ever see myself switching to another nose strip product. I’ve used Biore’s regular strips before, but the charcoal version has really gone above and beyond for me. It’s worth the extra pay, which you’ll see in the results :)
Rita E.
Chaparral, NM
My boyfriend loves these and he’s the one who introduced me to them, i really like them? I later introduced them to my sister, and she really loves them, i recommend them!100% everything goes out when you pull the strip 🤠
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?