Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,196 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
These charcol strips are a god send for those stubborn black heads and clogged up pores. The strips are easy to apply just wet your nose and the strip easily attatches, it then sets onto the skin and is ready to peel in less than 5 minutes! When peeling be sure to lift upwards as it will ensure the blackheads are removed. The process is so simple and the results are incredible you'll immediately notice how clean and fresh your nose feels and how calmed your skin actually looks.
I bought this product in Boots when it was on offer. After opening the first box and trying one I went back and bought two more boxes to ensure that I didn't run out for a long time. I don't use this often, possibly once every two weeks or so, but it works really effectively. It pulls all of the gunk out of my nose (it does hurt), and leaves it feeling super soft for days afterwards. I recommend pulling it off from the tip of your nose upwards to optimise how much is removed.
I frequently buy these pore strips and for such amazing value you almost cant complain! But im going to as, although the product is effective in clearing my nose im always left feeling it could have done a slightly better job! Its very sticky and does cling well to the skin, but the amount of blackheads it actually removes is always slightly disappointing. However, for the price and accessability i will still buy these strips as they are better than most drug store ones!!
I love the Bioré pore strips, I have used them for years and have tried other cheaper brands but they aren't as good the the bioré strips. I mostly use the original pore strips but decided to give the charcoal ones a go but I didn't see much difference between the original and the charcoal ones. I would definitely purchase them again because they work!
Pore strips can be fun to use, but damaging to your skin. It rips away at your blackheads, leaving broken, enlarged pores. I would not recommend constant use. I also find that the charcoal in the strips gets into my pores and leaves a black residue, even after the strip is removed, thus requiring deep cleansing again. If pore strips are what you're looking for Biore does have great price and value for them, however, do your research. It may be fun to see the gunk that comes off of your nose yet could be damaging your skin.
Biore's deep cleansing charcoal strips live up to their name - they provide you with a deep cleansing of your nose and surrounding area without drying your skin out. I got these on sale at Shopper's Drug Mart and couldn't be happier with them! So far I've used two out of the 8 strips that came in the box and both times I have witnessed how much it is pulling out of my pores! The colour of the strip makes it easy for you to see everything that is being brought out!
I have many black heads on my nose and my skin is sensitive so i thought at the moment i would give this product a go but i was very disappointed. I apply the pore strip as recommended on the package and it was bad as hell. My skin was so irritated after it and it didn't even improve my black head situation. I want to mention i try on my boyfriend and it was as bad so i wouldn't repurchase this item at all and i do not recommend it for sensitive skin..
The strips worked quite well, when it came to taking them off it was a bit of a struggle. I think I would use them again to try them one more time due to the fact that I have only used them once. I would recommend to others definitely!
Amazing to get rid of the pesky black heads. With the added charcoal it's get a really good clean, packaging is basic and standard and I got it from my local boots. It's harsh enough to do the job but doesn't leave my skin red and irritated. Just make sure you close your pores after with cold water to keep those black heads away
I have tried these strips on multiple occasions and they just seem to be a gimmick. After use, I would look at the strip to see "all my gross blackheads" on it and all you can see if the glue adhesive slightly raised. The strips come in a box. There isn't anything fancy or cool looking about the box. Inside said box, strips come in individual plastic packages that you have to tear open. Add a bit of water to the strips and apply to your problem area until dried. Easy enough but also ineffective.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos