Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,195 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Always wanted to try these but they're very pricey for the amount of strips you get, they definitely did get out dirt from my nose area, but I was expecting more of a dramatic different on my skin. Seeing all the gunk on the strip tho is very interesting tho! It hurts a little bit when the strip dries and you have to pull it off!
I can assure you that after using them this works well, if you have pimples or blackheads. BIORE is for you, I like that you do not even need to use it several times to see the result because from the first use, everything comes out is very, very effective and practical, at least until now they have not irritated my skin!!!! 🙆❤
Es excelente producto, de verdad me gusta, me ayudado mucho a mi rostro, al usarla me ayuda bastante a que mi maquillaje se vea muy buen, no tener mas punto negro, me a solucionado una de mi problemas faciales, aunque en algunas ocaciones me lastimo la piel, pero nada grave, es muy buena y me a encantado usarla, lo mejor en belleza.
I’ve tried using the Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips a couple of times, for myself and my boyfriend. I find for me my pores are a lot larger but also a lot tougher to clean so the charcoal strips didn’t pull as much from my pores as i hoped but for my boyfriend who has oily skin it worked really good!
I was keen to get those pesky blackheads from my nose, and this pore strip works a treat! I bought the product from my local Superdrug, and would definitely use again! May need to apply a moisturiser after use as my nose did feel a little dry after I used the product, but that was expected. Overall, very happy and would buy again!
The Bioré charcoal pore strips are the perfect addition to my skin care routine. I like to use these once a week to really get any remaining dirt out of my skin, especially on my nose. Although it defiantly does its job I do find the strips to be quite drying on my skin, I follow up with a moisturiser and it solves the problem.
These pore strips do the trick! You have to pull really gently and slowly when it is completely dry and it truly gets all of the junk out of your nose! These are a staple in m life and I continue to buy these to clean the blackheads out of my nose once in a while. I then wash my face and my skin feels extremely fresh and clean.
These are just OK. I prefer the original ones over these charcoal ones. These don't rip out nearly as much gunk and the others do. I bought this at Walmart and I'll continue to use them until I finish but I also don't like the residue thst these leave whereas the original ones do not do that. I'll buy those instead of these.
I class these as the expensive nose strips from Superdrug yet I find they do exactly the same as Superdrug's own charcoal pore strips... The packaging is quite simple and you get 6 strips for £6.29 pretty fare ok but I really can't say there is anything special and these I mean yeah they do the job but not good enough for me.
These are one of the best ones i have tried. They work really well compared to the other cheap shop own brands that i have tried and actually does what it is says on the pack. I find that because they work really well they hurt a lot more than the other ones i have tried when removing them. But thats how you know it's working.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos