BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Azhia C.
Bendigo
The deep cleansing charcoal strips worked really well and did remove the blackheads around my nose, although the biore strips only come in one size so therefore on my face it was too big and couldn’t get in all areas. I would definitely recommend using. Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Amber S.
I couldn't rave about this product any more !! Drys pretty fast so not sat there for ages with it on your nose .... removes most of my black heads every time ... recommend opening your pores before hand to see full outcome ... can buy from Superdrug and boots
Babyboobie B.
Cork
I robbed these from my sister as her results were amazing and yes it works. You get so many in the box and it feels so refreshing afterwards. I think she bought it in boots and it wasn't expensive. I try to use them every 2-3 weeks (if I have a free hand)
Grace F.
new york
These strips are so cool, the black color makes it even easier than the normal strips to see what it has extracted from your nose. I feel like the application of these nose strips is a little tricky...i couldn’t always properly adhere the strip to my nose.
April T.
Thornhill
Love these! I think I like them better than the original ones! They have a cool tingly sensation when you put them on and when you remove them you can see all the gunk it removes from your pores. In my opinion these remove even more than the white strips.
Becky T.
Carnoustie , Scotland
Did the job! Very effective. Always so satisfied when you can see what you have pulled out. Would recommend, but make sure you moisturise afterwards as it can really dry out your nose.
Megan O.
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips are really good when you take the time to fully use them to there potential. But if you’re on the go and need a quick pick me up on your blackheads then you might need something more hard going.
Dannielle M.
This product does what it says. Helps to eliminate blackheads, and deep clean pores.

I don't massively suffer with blackheads around the nose area, and although I find them quite eye watering to take off.. I would definitely repurchase these strips again!
Monica S.
Hamilton, ON
I love these ! I struggle with black heads on the nose and this truly feels like the only product that lifts the blackheads ! I don’t use this too often as it can cause some broken capillaries on the sides of the nose from the pulling of skin! Be gentle !
Aya A.
I prefer it very much because it helps you to clean the skin of blackheads and I recommend using them to the owners of normal skin, otherwise I advise to use it for those who have sensitive skin because it will harm their skin a lot and I would not recommend using it if you have blisters in your face
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?