BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Sadie S.
St, ON
I have horrible blackheads and always have. My pores are quite massive. My friend suggested we try these out as I have used other products similar to these multiple times.

This particular pore cleanser and black head eraser worked wonders on me. Although I have quite big pores but after the second use I found my nose to almost be completely black head free (HALLELUJAH!!) .

5 Stars for making me not have to pick and pull at my face to get these pesky blackheads off of my nose. I would recommend these to anyone who have extremely big pores and pesky stupid blackheads constantly !
Jely G.
1st time ever using a nose strip only used it because I got 1 free that came with the charcoal face wash. I applied a little too much water on the sides which didn't stick on good so I still see some blackheads but I am so surprised that it got rid of almost all of them. Even more surprising to see, some really big blackheads on the side of my nose were on the strip. I will definitely purchase more!Pros:# Reduces Shine, Cleans Out Pores, Deep Cleans, Reduces Blackheads, Fast Acting, Clean Feeling, Removes Dirt# Best Uses Weekly# EconomicI recommend this product.
Laura B.
These nose strips are amazing at pulling out all the dirt from your pores. All you have to do is wet the skin prior to use, and despite initial thoughts, they are quite comfortable to wear on the skin whilst you're waiting for it to do it's job. The only 'bad' thing about these strips is taking them off. Due to the area you're putting them on - close to the thin skin around the eye area, it's a very eye-watering experience removing them. However, your skin feels clean and refreshed after use, and in my opinion, the pores on my nose did look visibly reduced.
Jarmara G.
Rotterdam
It does take some stuff from my nose, I do not have blackheads on my nose, so I do not know if it works on blackheads but is sure is good to get some stuff/ dirt from your nose. I take it off slowly, it is not harsh. I do recommend this to others, it is a nice good working product! I would love to try different stuff from the same biore collection. Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Kristen B.
Very fun product, not overly expensive, nice packaging and it was definitely all the rage to do the black pore masks for a while there. I tried the first time and found it didn't pull many of my blackheads out so Of course I thought I had done something wrong so I tried again and nothing. This product really didn't do what it promised which makes me sad because sometimes its nice to be able to go into a store and getting something like this rather than having to wait for an online order. I'm sure this could work for someone with minimal blackheads.
Sue D.
Clondalkin
Im the typical woman, I suffer from nose blackheads all the time and I constantly search for products that will help clean my skin! I used these strip's for the first time 6 months ago, at first they felt ok, once they dry on the nose they get quite hard! As I went to remove it however it was painful, left my skin bright red and didn't remove a whole lot of blackheads to be honest! I think they are a good product don't get me wrong but personally they are too harsh for my skin and didn't seem to fit into my routine often enough to use them again!
Amanda M.
I’ve bought this product because I had a large amount of blackheads on my nose. It definitely works well, but can be a pain to peel off if it’s not correctly applied.
Really helps to clean up your pores. Good qualitaty. Really worth All I can say is WOW WHY DIDN'T I GET THESE SOONER. I didn't expect much, because the biore face washes and cleansers haven't really worked for me. I have a few blackheads but my biggest problem is whiteheads and just oily clogged pores mainly. It makes my makeup get caked up and gross and it's very frustrating. I've tried countless washes and cleansers and pore minimizers and steam treatments and face masks and NONE OF THEM worked any where near as well as these little strips. I didn't realize how disgusting my pores really were until I peeled the strip back and saw little white porcupine needles sticking out from it. And by porcupine needles I mean little strings of dirt and oil and makeup that have been clogging my poor pores for god knows how long
I rate it 3 stars because price wise it's affordable not on the pricey range , the pacakging is simple and a bit informative , actually i used it just one time , on the nose area it was ok but on other areas on your face it was harsh because i have acne prone skin but sensitive to irritating stuff , i recommed it to people who tolerate a a little bit of pain was it worth it for me ? Mmm not that much because i felt it took more peach fuzz and and just the surface of the blackhead i mean it leaves  gunk inside of your pores
Hollie C.
Gillingham
This product really intrigued me when I had first found out about it. I am drawn to anything which claims to 'remove blackheads' as I have quite a few on my nose area. It is very easy to apply and I like that it goes hard, as I feel as though it's actually doing something. However I feel like this product is very hit and miss! I have used it about three times now and I have left quite a few weeks between each use and I feel like sometimes I'm impressed with the results (only slightly) but sometimes I feel like it has done nothing at all.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?