Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
A classic that actually does what it says. I find it works best when you steam your nose first and really open those pores! I have purchased this item since I was in high school and have never found anything that works quite as well. I will continue to purchase as long as I have blackheads!
I frequently use these as I have extremely large pores on my nose. I find these strips easy to apply, easy to remove, and makes a noticeable difference after a couple uses. My only complaint is that they are a bit harsh on my skin and I often get left with a light rash on the surrounding areas
I rate it 4 star's because it is a great product, u don't have to wait forever for the strips to dry. But although it didn't get all my blackheads, it got most of them, which is good enough for me. I do recommend them, and they did not damage my skin at all. Overall I will buy product again.
This was the first time I used these strips, and it got rid of so many blackheads - very tightening, my nose felt much 'cleaner' afterwards, especially after seeing the residue on the strips, though the black colour means it's rather hard to see what has come out (i.e. The most satisfying bit)
I purchased this for myself and my husband to use as we both have black heads around our noses. It worked okay on me and did not work well on my husband as his black heads are much worse than mine. I'd be interested to try these again for myself since I didn't mind the outcome on my own skin.
I recently had an episode with my skin where the pores on my nose where very oily and open which meant my makeup didn't sit right. I used these strips and instantly could see I difference. In a weird way I love seeing the black heads it pulls out and for the price I think you can't go wrong.
I got it after my girlfriend insisting on me taking care of my blackheads, also the charcoal masks are trending and decided to give it a go, thanks god j did because its easy to apply, definitely effective and its not expensive, I liked the sensation I got on my skin and good bye blackheads.
Really liking these pore strips lately! They're good at getting right into your pores to clean everything out. The only thing I will say is that the strips don't always get right down each side of the nose very tightly, I have to push them in firmly, but that could just be the shape of my nose
I’ve used biore charcoal nose pack only once because it wasn’t suitable for me. Instead of pulling off my blackheads, it peeled off my skin instead and it hurt really bad. I’m not sure what went wrong in the process but I would definitely give it another go to give the product another chance.
Easy to use, very straight forward product. Not expensive, reasonably priced for the quality and quantity of the product. Very simple effective drugstore packaging. I felt it was very effective on the first use but the blackheads wee back within a week. I would buy again to use sporadically.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos