BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Maike R.
I liked this product halfway. It has a simple still nice packaging which points out what the product is all about. When I first used this product I was surprised by the way it sticks to your skin. It was a little pain pulling it of the nose, sadly I didn't felt like it pulled out all of the talc or blackheads.
Lauren P.
S42 5TL
These strips are so easy to use, to get the best results ensure that you use a hot cloth on your designated area beforehand to open up your pores to the maximum potential, and then you just pop the strip on and leave to draw all the badness out of your pores. Gross, but so fascinating to see the end results!!
Tilly B.
I love these strips, they really clean out your pores and are the best I've tried similar. They do hurt a little when pulling them off, and cause a little irritation so I would say to do them once or twice a month. I love to look at what's left on the strip after using... super satisfying! (In a gross way)
Annoushka R.
NUNEATON
Although this product worked I wasn't majorly impressed as they didn't help my pores in the long run. There is always something satisfying about pulling the strip off your nose and taking a look though! I'm on the fence as to whether I'd repurchase them as I think there's so many better products out there!
Rachael C.
St Andrews, Fife
Nice simple packaging and priced very affordably, found at my local Boots.  Relatively easy application however left my skin around my nose feeling very dry and overall did not clear as many pores as expected/as many as it could have.  Overall would recommend to a friend with more/larger pores than myself.
kirsty r.
Broxburn, West Lothian
These strips are great igvyou are looking for a good deep cleanse to get rid of any blackheads on your nose.These go on slightly damp on your skin and leave for 15 minutes until they dry, peel off and along comes all the yucky blackheads with it to give u nice cleaned out pores! What more can you ask for!!
Cheyenne T.
thunder bay, MN
I love this product. In the summer, I find my pores are a bit clogged and this product gently removes the build up. The price is always fair and the product is always easy to find on the shelves in most drug marts. I love the results after using just once and can happily add it in my skin care routine!
stephanie f.
halifax
I enjoy theses strips. I like the charcoal strips better than the original. Maybe its just because you can actually see the gunk in your pores easily. I do feel as though I'm not getting all of my blackheads with these strips but so far they are the best thing that I've found (which isn't saying very much)
Jade T.
Glenside, Wigan
These are some of the better charcoal pore strips that I have tried before, I can  really see a difference in my skin tone and texture after use. I havent tried them before but they worked great. I like that you get 18 in a pack compare to the normal 6-10. I felt that my skin was a lot smoother and clearer after use and I will repurchase.
Sheila S.
Vancouver
Is there anything more satisfying than using a good nose strip? After trying a different brand, I came back to these and never looked back. These are strong enough to rally be effective and are a great tool in my skincare routine. Especially love the charcoal version as you can see what it's pulling out!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?