Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I liked this product halfway. It has a simple still nice packaging which points out what the product is all about. When I first used this product I was surprised by the way it sticks to your skin. It was a little pain pulling it of the nose, sadly I didn't felt like it pulled out all of the talc or blackheads.
These strips are so easy to use, to get the best results ensure that you use a hot cloth on your designated area beforehand to open up your pores to the maximum potential, and then you just pop the strip on and leave to draw all the badness out of your pores. Gross, but so fascinating to see the end results!!
I love these strips, they really clean out your pores and are the best I've tried similar. They do hurt a little when pulling them off, and cause a little irritation so I would say to do them once or twice a month. I love to look at what's left on the strip after using... super satisfying! (In a gross way)
Although this product worked I wasn't majorly impressed as they didn't help my pores in the long run. There is always something satisfying about pulling the strip off your nose and taking a look though! I'm on the fence as to whether I'd repurchase them as I think there's so many better products out there!
Nice simple packaging and priced very affordably, found at my local Boots. Relatively easy application however left my skin around my nose feeling very dry and overall did not clear as many pores as expected/as many as it could have. Overall would recommend to a friend with more/larger pores than myself.
These strips are great igvyou are looking for a good deep cleanse to get rid of any blackheads on your nose.These go on slightly damp on your skin and leave for 15 minutes until they dry, peel off and along comes all the yucky blackheads with it to give u nice cleaned out pores! What more can you ask for!!
I love this product. In the summer, I find my pores are a bit clogged and this product gently removes the build up. The price is always fair and the product is always easy to find on the shelves in most drug marts. I love the results after using just once and can happily add it in my skin care routine!
I enjoy theses strips. I like the charcoal strips better than the original. Maybe its just because you can actually see the gunk in your pores easily. I do feel as though I'm not getting all of my blackheads with these strips but so far they are the best thing that I've found (which isn't saying very much)
These are some of the better charcoal pore strips that I have tried before, I can really see a difference in my skin tone and texture after use. I havent tried them before but they worked great. I like that you get 18 in a pack compare to the normal 6-10. I felt that my skin was a lot smoother and clearer after use and I will repurchase.
Is there anything more satisfying than using a good nose strip? After trying a different brand, I came back to these and never looked back. These are strong enough to rally be effective and are a great tool in my skincare routine. Especially love the charcoal version as you can see what it's pulling out!
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos