BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Brooke C.
Summerville , SC
These pore strips work really well for people who have oily skin. My fiancé used it in his nose and it pulled SO much stuff out. He complained about it tugging at his skin quite a bit. But I don’t usually have that problem.
Hannah W.
The pore strips worked great! I can clearly see what was pulled from my face and looks like it grabs plenty. The price for how many you get doesn’t seem quite fair but I’ve noticed all pore strips are a little pricey.
Bailey A.
Oklahoma City , OK
Love this product! Great brand for honestly all skin care needs. It is very gentle for the skin and gets the job done great. It is priced very affordable also for great skin care . I will always continue to buy this product!
Crystal G.
Fayetteville, AR
Love! It really helps my skin. And takes away the imperfections. Very good value and also very affordable. You can find it almost anywhere’s I bought mine at my nearest Walmart. It’s not too harsh on my skin. I will definitely be spending some money on it again.
Anuhya J.
Sugar Land
This was a phenomenal product other than the fact that it did not fit in the edges of my nose as it kept rising when I push it down. Other than that loved the price, simplicity, and quality of the product. Would recommend!
Courtney S.
Carlisle
I received a sample of this product in a beauty subscription service and really like it it is a bit harsh for my sensitive skin but it for sure gets the job done. I don't try many Biore products but when I do I always like them. I actually bought the full size version of this product for the days when I think I need a little extra cleaning for my skin so about once a week or so.
Allie D.
Seattle, WA
It was so satisfying ripping it off afterwards & seeing the black heads that came out. It didn’t hurt at all. A really good price for what it is, I bought it actually at bed bath & beyond. All good things for this product!
kari s.
The strips are great to use. The charcoal really deep cleans my pores and does not leave my skin dry. I would buy it again, I just wish there were more strips for convenience, but I would definitely recommend it to others!
Rhonda L.
Portage, IN
The Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips is such an awesome product. The stripes were nice in size and the instructions were clear. The packaging was very nice. I wish there was more like 6 stripes in the box.
Emily M.
This product will dig out your deepest black heads and leave you feeling so clean! After leaving the product on after you shower for a minuet you pull it off after it feels like paper machet. It definitely did what I wanted and expected it to do! Will buy again!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?