Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,195 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
These pore strips work really well for people who have oily skin. My fiancé used it in his nose and it pulled SO much stuff out. He complained about it tugging at his skin quite a bit. But I don’t usually have that problem.
The pore strips worked great! I can clearly see what was pulled from my face and looks like it grabs plenty. The price for how many you get doesn’t seem quite fair but I’ve noticed all pore strips are a little pricey.
Love this product! Great brand for honestly all skin care needs. It is very gentle for the skin and gets the job done great. It is priced very affordable also for great skin care . I will always continue to buy this product!
Love! It really helps my skin. And takes away the imperfections. Very good value and also very affordable. You can find it almost anywhere’s I bought mine at my nearest Walmart. It’s not too harsh on my skin. I will definitely be spending some money on it again.
This was a phenomenal product other than the fact that it did not fit in the edges of my nose as it kept rising when I push it down. Other than that loved the price, simplicity, and quality of the product. Would recommend!
I received a sample of this product in a beauty subscription service and really like it it is a bit harsh for my sensitive skin but it for sure gets the job done. I don't try many Biore products but when I do I always like them. I actually bought the full size version of this product for the days when I think I need a little extra cleaning for my skin so about once a week or so.
It was so satisfying ripping it off afterwards & seeing the black heads that came out. It didn’t hurt at all. A really good price for what it is, I bought it actually at bed bath & beyond. All good things for this product!
The strips are great to use. The charcoal really deep cleans my pores and does not leave my skin dry. I would buy it again, I just wish there were more strips for convenience, but I would definitely recommend it to others!
This product will dig out your deepest black heads and leave you feeling so clean! After leaving the product on after you shower for a minuet you pull it off after it feels like paper machet. It definitely did what I wanted and expected it to do! Will buy again!
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos