BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Bianca A.
I absolutely LOVE these nose strips. While the boxes come with fewer then the regular strips. It is completely worth it!! They are quick and easy to yse and you can actually see the blackheads that the strip pulls out when you remover it. I wish that they carried full face strips because I don't get too many clogged pores on my nose but still is fantastic. I even got my boyfriend to use them and he absolutely loves them.
Deolu S.
Balbriggan
This product worked excellently for me and I would highly recomend it for others . As a pore strip is was deffinately harsh taking it off but after rinsing  my skin wasn't irritated at all. I would say the price is great and not pricey at all and would deffinately buy again.
sehrash C.
paris

I haven't tried this brand in years but I really wanted something to clean my nose off and these did the job nicely! I love charcoal cleansers and I left this on for 15 mints and could see all the gross stuff it was pulling out. The minor residue washes right off with water. The only down fall to these is that only 6 come in the box I'll have to search around alittle to see if they make a bigger box! Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Hebe M.
Bioré strips are like the best things ever! Since I have quiet the blackhead prone nose and cheeks these work like a charm. They give me the best results and clears everything in my pores. I usually try to use them once ever 2 weeks or so (really whenever my skin starts getting bad) I steam my face for 5 minutes then slap one of these on. I reccomend these if you have the same struggle with blackheads as i do.
Emma V.
Charcoal is a great healthy way to heal the skin. I'm all about natural remedies and healing the skin with good products. I used to use the biorè pore nose strips but now they have come out with  I replaced them with these as they have even more benefits and I feel like my pores get a really good cleanse and all blackheads are out. I also love following up with a face mask after the strip to remove any impurities that maybe left behind but for the most part this will do the job.
Mouhcine B.
My name is Mouhcine in morooco and I have a channel on Youtube with a
large number of subscribers I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices
and my videos are harvested a large number of views
I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for fee
My goal is to encourage people to buy from the internet and at the same time help the company promote products
The reply goes on
April T.
sault ste, ON
great product. I have very large pores on my nose and they can get gross pretty quickly if I don't keep on top of it. when I use these strips it gets all the gross stuff out and leaves my skin on my nose looking great and feeling great. They don't cost very much so it's a great deal and can't be beat.
Rachael D.
Sydney, Australia
Hello beauties. It's me Rachael. I'm back with a review on the Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips. This product is quite good it does get rid of my blackheads but not all of them but 40% of them. The product is cheap and well package. It's good for student like me who hits puberty and want to get rid of blackheads but doesn't want to spend too much money.
#biore #cleansingstrips #blackheads #goodproducts
Stephanie L.
St, ON
I am writing this review as the charcoal pore strip sits on my nose! I love this product! I believe it truly works! I get so excited when it is time for this product to be ripped off because I always stand up against my mirror and watch all of my pores clear! I purchase this product at my local drugstore and I believe it is extremely reasonably priced compared to high-end black head masks from Sephora!
Sutvinder K.
Bradford
I have used this on and off ,when needed over the years.  I purchase mine from boots or Superdrug.  As the have good offers.  It's far the best brand,  that I've found that does what it claims.  When taking off the strip it can be slightly pinchy, on the skin which is expected. Once removed it's so amazing to see how much or less is on your stip.  the product is truly fab...
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?