Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
This product works well for those who have not to many blackheads; but enough that they are noticeable. I found this product gentle and wasn't too harsh on my skin. It didn't hurt really bad when pealing it off. I would recommend this to those who want to try a nose strip before a full face mask.
para la extracción de puntos negros o comedores la recomiendo en un 80%. no maltrata la piel, no la deja enrojecida, no son costosas y se consiguen en cualquier botica, farmacia o perfumería. no causan ningún tipo de reacción, vale la pena siempre tenerlas a la manos para cualquier eventualidad.
AMAZING! Nothing gets rid of my black heads as well as these do! You can actuallly see the black head on the strip! Also feels so satisfying when pulling the strips off! I use these all the time and would definitely recommend them! My only issue is the price, so expensive for very little strips
This product didnt leave my skin feeling irritated at all, it wasn't red either. It got all that nasty gunk stuck in my pores out! And i didn't get new acne after using this product. Usually with pore strips, i do however this product was especially great because it didn't add to my acne issue!
Love this product! I have been using this product for years now and it works wonders. It is great for cleaning out your blackheads and white heads and really just leaves your skin feeling clean and refreshed. I would and have recommended this product to many individuals and will continue too.
First of all, these hurt! Different from other pore strips I've tried and quite harsh on the skin. Inexpensive compared to other brands but was not very impressed. For the pain, I only got a few blackheads out and was left with a very irrated nose. Please be careful if you have sensitive skin.
I frequently use these as I have extremely large pores on my nose. I find these strips easy to apply, easy to remove, and makes a noticeable difference after a couple uses. My only complaint is that they are a bit harsh on my skin and I often get left with a light rash on the surrounding areas
Good for removing stuff from your pores there and then, not sure they help the problem long term, the packaging is okay, and they're easy to get hold of from the supermarket. I'd like to know if they can actually help long term, or do they just leave the pores open for more rubbish to get in?
This was the first time I used these strips, and it got rid of so many blackheads - very tightening, my nose felt much 'cleaner' afterwards, especially after seeing the residue on the strips, though the black colour means it's rather hard to see what has come out (i.e. The most satisfying bit)
These charcoal strips are perfect for removing dirt and impurities. They are very effective and highly successful. They are gentle on the skin but harsh enough to work. I bought them from boots website and I will definitely buy again. I highly recommend expecially to teens and young adults.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos