BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Shelby B.
London, GB
This product works well for those who have not to many blackheads; but enough that they are noticeable. I found this product gentle and wasn't too harsh on my skin. It didn't hurt really bad when pealing it off. I would recommend this to those who want to try a nose strip before a full face mask.
maria t.
para la extracción de puntos negros o comedores la recomiendo en un 80%. no maltrata la piel, no la deja enrojecida, no son costosas y se consiguen en cualquier botica, farmacia o perfumería. no causan ningún tipo de reacción, vale la pena siempre tenerlas a la manos para cualquier eventualidad.
Abi P.
AMAZING! Nothing gets rid of my black heads as well as these do! You can actuallly see the black head on the strip! Also feels so satisfying when pulling the strips off! I use these all the time and would definitely recommend them! My only issue is the price, so expensive for very little strips
Mahrukh S.
Mississauga
This product didnt leave my skin feeling irritated at all, it wasn't red either. It got all that nasty gunk stuck in my pores out! And i didn't get new acne after using this product. Usually with pore strips, i do however this product was especially great because it didn't add to my acne issue!
Komal N.
Toronto, Ontario
Love this product! I have been using this product for years now and it works wonders. It is great for cleaning out your blackheads and white heads and really just leaves your skin feeling clean and refreshed. I would and have recommended this product to many individuals and will continue too.
Molly L.
Glasgow
 First of all, these hurt! Different from other pore strips I've tried and quite harsh on the skin. Inexpensive compared to other brands but was not very impressed. For the pain, I only got a few blackheads out and was left with a very irrated nose. Please be careful if you have sensitive skin.
Amanda F.
I frequently use these as I have extremely large pores on my nose. I find these strips easy to apply, easy to remove, and makes a noticeable difference after a couple uses. My only complaint is that they are a bit harsh on my skin and I often get left with a light rash on the surrounding areas
Zarah B.
Good for removing stuff from your pores there and then, not sure they help the problem long term, the packaging is okay, and they're easy to get hold of from the supermarket. I'd like to know if they can actually help long term, or do they just leave the pores open for more rubbish to get in?
Mel Q.
London
This was the first time I used these strips, and it got rid of so many blackheads - very tightening, my nose felt much 'cleaner' afterwards, especially after seeing the residue on the strips, though the black colour means it's rather hard to see what has come out (i.e. The most satisfying bit)
Molly A.
Birmingham, England
These charcoal strips are perfect for removing dirt and impurities. They are very effective and highly successful. They are gentle on the skin but harsh enough to work. I bought them from boots website and I will definitely buy again. I highly recommend expecially to teens and young adults.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?