BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
sinaiht F.
Es excelente producto, de verdad me gusta, me ayudado mucho a mi rostro, al usarla me ayuda bastante a que mi maquillaje se vea muy buen, no tener mas punto negro, me a solucionado una de mi problemas faciales, aunque en algunas ocaciones me lastimo la piel, pero nada grave, es muy buena y me a encantado usarla, lo mejor en belleza.
laur 🌸.
Toronto, Ontario
These are just OK. I prefer the original ones over these charcoal ones. These don't rip out nearly as much gunk and the others do. I bought this at Walmart and I'll continue to use them until I finish but I also don't like the residue thst these leave whereas the original ones do not do that. I'll buy those instead of these.
Airlia A.
I class these as the expensive nose strips from Superdrug yet I find they do exactly the same as Superdrug's own charcoal pore strips... The packaging is quite simple and you get 6 strips for £6.29 pretty fare ok but I really can't say there is anything special and these I mean yeah they do the job but not good enough for me.
Emily H.
I love these! I use them once a week and can really see what they pull out of my skin. They are way more effective than more expensive products (and I Love ❤️ spending my money at places like Sephora so for me to say that this drugstore option is better means it really is!)
Courtney H.
This was underwhelming. It didn't do as well or as much as I was expecting which is quite disappointing. I think it was a little pricy considering it didn't do much. I got mine from our local coles and won't get it again. Not worth my money. Definitely don't waste your time with this. Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips
Kay-leigh H.
Ottawa , ON
I LOVE this product so much, Not only is it super interesting to peel off and look. But it does the job 100%. Cleans all those blackheads and white heads right out for a nice soft looking nose! I bough mine at a local wal-mart for a pretty decent price. It could come in different sizes maybe, i found it very chunky for my tiny nose.
Jennifer M.
Gloucester, Gloucestershire
These are one of the best ones i have tried. They work really well compared to the other cheap shop own brands that i have tried and actually does what it is says on the pack. I find that because they work really well they hurt a lot more than the other ones i have tried when removing them. But thats how you know it's working.
Fleur D.
London
Really great for when you are between facials but suffer from congested pores. These trips are effective and quick to use. Safely removing blackheads without the danger of squeezing which can cause infection.  A great way to clear the pores with minimal fuss and redness. Bioré Ultra Deep Cleansing Pore Strips
Juliet R.
London, London
I love these! They pull out all of my visible black heads and make my nose less greasy for at least a week afterwards. Packaging explains what it does and looks tidy. Only thing is I get a bit of the black residue left over on my face afterwards so have to wash this off separately - bus aside from this it does the trick!
Kara B.
Renfrew
While using these strips I was very disappointed as I was unable to see any results and this was due to my nose area continuing to still produce excess oils and it did not remove any of the blackheads on my nose area. The price was reasonable for the amount of product that you received but I will not be repurchasing these.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?