BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Kate L.
Wr4 9ld
I'm always on the hunt for pore minimising products as I suffer with large pores around my cheek,nose and chin area. I bought this to see if it would make a difference and I have to say I was highly impressed! My pores definitely looked reduced and I noticed a difference in my makeup application the next day too! Went on a lot smoother and flawless. Would definitely recommend!
Mayana-Jade M.
Barnsley
From my experience these nose strips did work but left my skin feeling dry and horrible. They left my skin looking red and feeling irritated. But, I think this is to do with the fact I have sensitive/irritable skin. I think the brand should take into account different types of skin as my skin does not react well to them. On the other hand, it did bring out some of my blackheads.
Brigita K.
Peterborough
For me, they didn't do the job, unfortunately. I did try it multiple of times, but still nothing. Maybe if you have a couple of blackheads/whiteheads then absolutely go for it! I think for the price, it isn't worth it, in my opinion. I wouldn't be purchasing again.
Lauren P.
So satisfying to use when they work. You can see all the dirt and blackheads pulled from your nose however it can be a little harsh on sensitive skin and leave redness afterwards. Sometimes they don't stick as well meaning they don't pull all dirt out. Perhaps on the more expensive side but they're a lot better than the cheap ones so best to spend a little extra for results.
Chloe D.
Crossfield Drive, Hindley Green
I found that even though these strips do take out some blackheads, they arent anything amazing. I still have lots of blackheads left after removing the strip. However, even though they are a more high end blackhead strip remover, they are still priced quite reasonable. Overall, I would recommend for people who only have a few but not for people like me who have quite a lot
Afeisha H.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Generally pore strips are for surface heads (white or black), so i wouldn't use this as an alternative to seeing a specialist if that's what you are suffering with. However I would say this was effective in removing those surface heads, wasn't harsh on the skin, and left my skin feeling very soft afterwards. I wouldn't purchase again because i need a deeper pore cleaner
Madalina B.
Luton
Did not expect these to work, but I was surprised to see that they actually pulled out most of the gunk on my nose, without drying it further. Compared to some other nose strips or peel-off masks, I can actually see the bad stuff coming out of my skin. The price isn't bad either since I use one once a week, so a packet lasts me 6 weeks (that's less than a pound per week).
Jenna R.
New Westminster, BC
These are okay! For the price this item is good, it does the job and saves you a lot of money compared to other brands. It isn't too strong so I find my nose is still clogged after but it does get some blackheads so I exfoliate after to help get the rest! If you are very prone to blackheads this may work for you but mine are very stubborn and need a stronger product.
Nicole W.
BELFAST
I used this product to rid blackheads from my nose as I suffer really badly from them due to the makeup products I use. It's a really easy product to use, it definitely works and is a go to product for me. I use this product once every few weeks to get rid of blackheads and recommend it to anyone who enjoys charcoal products or is looking for a decent nose pore strip.
Louisa S.
This product is a mess free version of activated charcoal masks. I found the process of apply this strips simple and although I worried about ripping up my skin they didn't. I was slightly disappointed as the masks didn't get a huge amount of my blackheads and would recommend if you are using these masks to throughly heat your nose area to open your pores first.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?