Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,192 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I'm always on the hunt for pore minimising products as I suffer with large pores around my cheek,nose and chin area. I bought this to see if it would make a difference and I have to say I was highly impressed! My pores definitely looked reduced and I noticed a difference in my makeup application the next day too! Went on a lot smoother and flawless. Would definitely recommend!
From my experience these nose strips did work but left my skin feeling dry and horrible. They left my skin looking red and feeling irritated. But, I think this is to do with the fact I have sensitive/irritable skin. I think the brand should take into account different types of skin as my skin does not react well to them. On the other hand, it did bring out some of my blackheads.
For me, they didn't do the job, unfortunately. I did try it multiple of times, but still nothing. Maybe if you have a couple of blackheads/whiteheads then absolutely go for it! I think for the price, it isn't worth it, in my opinion. I wouldn't be purchasing again.
So satisfying to use when they work. You can see all the dirt and blackheads pulled from your nose however it can be a little harsh on sensitive skin and leave redness afterwards. Sometimes they don't stick as well meaning they don't pull all dirt out. Perhaps on the more expensive side but they're a lot better than the cheap ones so best to spend a little extra for results.
I found that even though these strips do take out some blackheads, they arent anything amazing. I still have lots of blackheads left after removing the strip. However, even though they are a more high end blackhead strip remover, they are still priced quite reasonable. Overall, I would recommend for people who only have a few but not for people like me who have quite a lot
Generally pore strips are for surface heads (white or black), so i wouldn't use this as an alternative to seeing a specialist if that's what you are suffering with. However I would say this was effective in removing those surface heads, wasn't harsh on the skin, and left my skin feeling very soft afterwards. I wouldn't purchase again because i need a deeper pore cleaner
Did not expect these to work, but I was surprised to see that they actually pulled out most of the gunk on my nose, without drying it further. Compared to some other nose strips or peel-off masks, I can actually see the bad stuff coming out of my skin. The price isn't bad either since I use one once a week, so a packet lasts me 6 weeks (that's less than a pound per week).
These are okay! For the price this item is good, it does the job and saves you a lot of money compared to other brands. It isn't too strong so I find my nose is still clogged after but it does get some blackheads so I exfoliate after to help get the rest! If you are very prone to blackheads this may work for you but mine are very stubborn and need a stronger product.
I used this product to rid blackheads from my nose as I suffer really badly from them due to the makeup products I use. It's a really easy product to use, it definitely works and is a go to product for me. I use this product once every few weeks to get rid of blackheads and recommend it to anyone who enjoys charcoal products or is looking for a decent nose pore strip.
This product is a mess free version of activated charcoal masks. I found the process of apply this strips simple and although I worried about ripping up my skin they didn't. I was slightly disappointed as the masks didn't get a huge amount of my blackheads and would recommend if you are using these masks to throughly heat your nose area to open your pores first.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos