Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I loveee this product! It reduced my blackhead significantly but I wish that it got a little bit more of my blackheads out. The packaging was nice; and it’s nice because you can get it at pretty much any grocery store.
It does get some of the blackheads off, however there is some that are still there and it doesn't remove all of them. I would say for the price it's good but I wish more pore strips would come with it.
I use the charcoal biore strips pretty regularly. They get almost all of the dirt, grime and blackheads out of your pores. After using these strips I usually follow with biore face wash. I love the charcoal strips better than the regular ones because of the cleansing properties of charcoal. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone I know.
I really liked this product. I got it from my local drug store and it was very affordable. I feel as if I may have expected a bit more but I did see results after using the product. I would recommend this product if you're looking for an affordable product
These r good for the price, the first time I tried I did have much success but the second one did way better for me. I have very oily skin and didn’t wash my face for first use, so second use I did and it worked great.
these are SO GOOD! it’s so satisfying to pull them off and seeing your clogged pores come out, it makes my nose feel brand new! convient to buy since they’re at the drugstore and the price is decent, i would recommend.
Great product! Heard about it for a while and so happy I gave it a try! Works like magic and I feel so luxurious like I went to a spa when I'm done! Adding these to my weekly skin care regimen was truly a game changer!
It was a really good product and it really cleared my face. It was very gentle on my skin. Nice packaging and got to the point. It was a kinda pricey but very worth it. I don’t pull 100% buy it again.
I’m in love with these pure strips, I purchased these from Walmart. They extract everything! They gentle but effective ! I thought they were super effective in getting out black heads. Would def. recommend to others !
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos