BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Khloe H.
Leicester
This was the first time using this product and it was good in removing dirt and oil, however I wouldn’t use it again as it didn’t remove as much as the box claimed so it dampend my expectations really. The product was gentle on my skin and did leave it feeling smooth, however I wouldn’t really purchase them again for how much they cost.
Melissa R.
Newcastle Upon Tyne
This product is amazing!! I bought this from Boots and found that it was very effective, the amount of blackheads it extracted was amazing. The packaging was nice and simple, and I would definitely buy again!! The charcoal is also very cleaning.
Abby R.
Really good strong cleansing strips. I prefer black rather than white cleansing strips so that I can actually see if it works well and cleans lots of pores. Sometimes it leaves some black sticky bits behind but it comes off with makeup remover.
Georgia W.
Malvern
Did a good job at removing SOME of my blackheads, didn’t hurt to take off like other blackhead removers. Bit pricey for the job it did on my skin and it wasn’t as amazing as I expected it to be for the price!
Lily W.
I found these strips were not able to pull out as many blackheads as you would expect, and found that once I pulled it off there was still a lot of the strip left on my face, I would not buy this product again
Emma W.
My face always feel clean and fresh after use and my skin texture is very smooth. Very gentle for every day use!! A must have effective product for oily skin!! Would love to see more products in their range.
Chelsea G.
Wow! These work fantastically, after one use you can definitely tell a difference. I loved seeing all the nasty stuff getting pulled of from my nose! I rebuy these every time I go out and use them 2x a week!
Polished M.
Holt park , leeds
Lobe these for all those lovely blackheads. It’s the season to wear a lot of makeup and with that can come some lovely clogged pores but this is the ting you need if you are prone x can not recommend enough!
Amanda T.
Burlington
This product was pretty good. I thought it was worth the money I am a repeat user for this and I found it to be quite effective it was very gentle wasn’t harsh at all yes I would
Recommend this product to others
Tiffany N.
Binbrook, ON
The packaging was great and jumped out at me on the shelf. I was there to purchase another product and ended up with this! It was gentle in my skin and left it feeling smooth. Would definitely buy this again
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?