BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Carly M.
Vancouver, British Columbia
Takes out some black heads but majority are pore heads. May or may not damage noise depending on skin type. First time using the product it worked but seemed to not impress me as time went by. Packaging is pretty cheap. Cost is pretty cheap as well.
Lucia C.
I loved this product!!
It's a really helpful product because it only takes like 3 minutes for it to dry and it's really easy to use. I've been using it for a while now and it has reduced the black head a lot!! My only concern is that it leaves a little black mark on my nose, I fully recommend it
Hollie R.
Conwy
If I could give this product more than 5 stars I would! I have recommended these strips to all my family and they are all enjoying them! I suffer with black heads along my nose and have been using one of these 1-2 times a week! They have worked wonders! I will definitely be buying these again .
Jess S.
Gundagai
These strips hurt!! You really have to have your nose wet for it to stick and absorb properly. Due to the nose and under eyes being a sensitive skin area it hurts like crazy to peel them off. I find they don’t work like they are advertised to, I used the whole packet over 2 weeks and found between the four of them they cleared about 5 blackheads.
Stephanie R.
Ottawa
A classic that actually does what it says. I find it works best when you steam your nose first and really open those pores! I have purchased this item since I was in high school and have never found anything that works quite as well. I will continue to purchase as long as I have blackheads!
Jhofre M.
I got it after my girlfriend insisting on me taking care of my blackheads, also the charcoal masks are trending and decided to give it a go, thanks god j did because its easy to apply, definitely effective and its not expensive, I liked the sensation I got on my skin and good bye blackheads.
Sydney A.
I purchased this for myself and my husband to use as we both have black heads around our noses. It worked okay on me and did not work well on my husband as his black heads are much worse than mine. I'd be interested to try these again for myself since I didn't mind the outcome on my own skin.
Rosa L.
Bexhill Road, Brighton
I recently had an episode with my skin where the pores on my nose where very oily and open which meant my makeup didn't sit right. I used these strips and instantly could see I difference. In a weird way I love seeing the black heads it pulls out and for the price I think you can't go wrong.
Emily N.
Petaling Jaya
I’ve used biore charcoal nose pack only once because it wasn’t suitable for me. Instead of pulling off my blackheads, it peeled off my skin instead and it hurt really bad. I’m not sure what went wrong in the process but I would definitely give it another go to give the product another chance.
Taylor B.
Perth
Really liking these pore strips lately! They're good at getting right into your pores to clean everything out. The only thing I will say is that the strips don't always get right down each side of the nose very tightly, I have to push them in firmly, but that could just be the shape of my nose
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?