BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Siobhan C.
Newcastle Upon Tyne
As pore strips go these are pretty standard, nothing amazing but nothing bad either. Didn't cause any breakouts and removed some but not all blackheads. They're not painful to remove and didn't feel like they were ripping my skin off, I would recommend these to people and will continue to use them.
Hannah B.
Barnsley wood rise, Newhall , harlow
I have normal to combination skin, I tried these on my nose where I am typically dry. Only a few of the blackheads were removed however it did damage some skin on my nose. Would me better for oily skin in my opinion. Only partly effective. Should be more gently but effective for blackhead removal.
maria t.
para la extracción de puntos negros o comedores la recomiendo en un 80%. no maltrata la piel, no la deja enrojecida, no son costosas y se consiguen en cualquier botica, farmacia o perfumería. no causan ningún tipo de reacción, vale la pena siempre tenerlas a la manos para cualquier eventualidad.
Abi P.
AMAZING! Nothing gets rid of my black heads as well as these do! You can actuallly see the black head on the strip! Also feels so satisfying when pulling the strips off! I use these all the time and would definitely recommend them! My only issue is the price, so expensive for very little strips
Shelby B.
London, GB
This product works well for those who have not to many blackheads; but enough that they are noticeable. I found this product gentle and wasn't too harsh on my skin. It didn't hurt really bad when pealing it off. I would recommend this to those who want to try a nose strip before a full face mask.
Hollie R.
Conwy
If I could give this product more than 5 stars I would! I have recommended these strips to all my family and they are all enjoying them! I suffer with black heads along my nose and have been using one of these 1-2 times a week! They have worked wonders! I will definitely be buying these again .
Lucia C.
I loved this product!!
It's a really helpful product because it only takes like 3 minutes for it to dry and it's really easy to use. I've been using it for a while now and it has reduced the black head a lot!! My only concern is that it leaves a little black mark on my nose, I fully recommend it
Mahrukh S.
Mississauga
This product didnt leave my skin feeling irritated at all, it wasn't red either. It got all that nasty gunk stuck in my pores out! And i didn't get new acne after using this product. Usually with pore strips, i do however this product was especially great because it didn't add to my acne issue!
Jess S.
Gundagai
These strips hurt!! You really have to have your nose wet for it to stick and absorb properly. Due to the nose and under eyes being a sensitive skin area it hurts like crazy to peel them off. I find they don’t work like they are advertised to, I used the whole packet over 2 weeks and found between the four of them they cleared about 5 blackheads.
Carly M.
Vancouver, British Columbia
Takes out some black heads but majority are pore heads. May or may not damage noise depending on skin type. First time using the product it worked but seemed to not impress me as time went by. Packaging is pretty cheap. Cost is pretty cheap as well.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?